Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Perfect Cores

Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    So the truth finally comes out we have a alz buy posting...lmao, kid has such a no life and no skill he has to buy alz roflmfao @ you kid
    Now get off this post flamer
    Imm pretty sure he didnt say he bought alz from them LAWL? Almost everyone look at there prices at some point but doenst not buy them Duh? But ur idea is good but the prices are just to cheap and then cabal will be crawling with Epic ppl and its not fun if everyone have so much good gear and then lose interest really fast. It be like one of the Private Servers=No fun.....Well, My Opinion

Sig by:InfiCathi

Life Can be So difficult Sometimes. But without that, there's no CHALLENGE

So the truth finally comes out we have a alz buy posting...lmao, kid has such a no life and no skill he has to buy alz roflmfao @ you kid
    Now get off this post flamer
    alz buyer? yea bro my wa with epic stit boots n gloves omg hack alz buyer; ROFL, how many times did you get aborted as a newborn?

just curious

ontopic: your prices are too low, not even debating the fact if they would do it or not.
    Last edited by sn0wXz; 04-06-2011 at 09:59 AM.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Quote Originally Posted by K7BangBang View Post
    Imm pretty sure he didnt say he bought alz from them LAWL? Almost everyone look at there prices at some point but doenst not buy them Duh? But ur idea is good but the prices are just to cheap and then cabal will be crawling with Epic ppl and its not fun if everyone have so much good gear and then lose interest really fast. It be like one of the Private Servers=No fun.....Well, My Opinion
    Thank for your opinion and the prices I suggested are just that a suggestion not written in stone. I don't think there well be so many +15s as everyone may thinks. If the pricing is set right but not to far out thou. As for the flamer/ troller, your right I just had enough of his flaming comments, and very childish post thats all.

As you can see he's back guess all he does is go around trolling threads and posting in them cause he can't play worth a bit or just has nothing better to do lmao @ you troller, no life = sn0wXz

I don't think there well be so many +15s as everyone may thinks. If the pricing is set right but not to far out thou. As for the flamer/ troller, your right I just had enough of his flaming comments, and very childish post thats all.
    if the pricing is set right but not to far out thou? Lol k

perfect cores in cash shop for 30-50$; Lol k

umad?
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    You just dont read

PCL = 2000
    PCM = 5000
    PCH = 10,000
    PCHH = 25,000

IF THEY DO THIS THAT FKING MEANS UPGRADEING WILL FAIL EVEN MORE EVERYONE IN THIS FKING GAME ISNT RICH NOR BUY VOUCHERS ALL GOT DAM DAY
    SYSTEM WILL FAIL SO BAD WE WONT EVEN MAKE IT TOO +6 OR PASS +3 IM FAILING ON +2 RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN PASS +7 400m TO GET BACK WHERE I WAS WHEN I STARTED
    Btw i like how you ignored my post on the prices SEH = IS TRASH PCH = BEAST SEHH BEAST PCHH EVEN MORE BEAST SEM WHO CARES PCM CAN BE BEAST PCL PLAIN TRASH The prices i put up there im sure of if they tried this that would be the prices. 3 vouchers for a PCH meng alz buyers be on that shiit like bananas PCHH 5k sounds like a cracked out P-Sever rofl

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    You just dont read

PCL = 2000
    PCM = 5000
    PCH = 10,000
    PCHH = 25,000

IF THEY DO THIS THAT FKING MEANS UPGRADEING WILL FAIL EVEN MORE EVERYONE IN THIS FKING GAME ISNT RICH NOR BUY VOUCHERS ALL GOT DAM DAY
    SYSTEM WILL FAIL SO BAD WE WONT EVEN MAKE IT TOO +6 OR PASS +3 IM FAILING ON +2 RIGHT NOW I CANT EVEN PASS +7 400m TO GET BACK WHERE I WAS WHEN I STARTED
    Btw i like how you ignored my post on the prices SEH = IS TRASH PCH = BEAST SEHH BEAST PCHH EVEN MORE BEAST SEM WHO CARES PCM CAN BE BEAST PCL PLAIN TRASH The prices i put up there im sure of if they tried this that would be the prices. 3 vouchers for a PCH meng alz buyers be on that shiit like bananas PCHH 5k sounds like a cracked out P-Sever rofl
    No I wasn't ignoring your post I thought it was inkeeping with pretty much what I'm trying to say but the pricing you listed still a bit high and if your right it probably is more close to what EST, inc. would do. I'm just trying to suggest that EST not make the price to outrageous and that they consider the PcX in cash shop even if just for a temp special. So this is why I started with a low base price. Oh btw thanks for your posting and good response.

Banned
    I would like to suggest that perfect cores be offered in cash shop after all they offer slot extenders so why not the perfect core as well. It could be done make them account binding if you wish or not but think of how much this would help improve the gear for players and trading with in game. Cash prices could be as follows;

Perfect core low--- 1500 ecions each
    Perfect core med---2500 ecions each
    Perfect core high---3000 ecions each
    and maybe also
    Perfect core highest---5000 ecions each

one last thought imagine how much business this would generate for EST hmmm, just a thought that could be great for the game as well as EST,inc.
    the more important question is, after 6 pages of useless discussion, what's an ecion?

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    the more important question is, after 6 pages of useless discussion, what's an ecion?
    lol...your right what is an ecion my bad typo it should say ecoin...lol...We all have done this typed our post to quick and with out proof reading...xD

Temp special? I still remember the free UCH glitch thing, everyone dumped their inventory for some free uch
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    lol...your right what is an ecion my bad typo it should say ecoin...lol...We all have done this typed our post to quick and with out proof reading...xD
    the real answer is there is a lot of rich people out there willing to spend their money on ecoins,and it will mess up cabal a lot more,even with alz buyers people will resell those PCH and get alz, so no matter how you put it,alz buying and rich ppl mess up the game

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast