Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Perfect Cores

Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    Temp special? I still remember the free UCH glitch thing, everyone dumped their inventory for some free uch
    Yes I remember the glitch as well and the roll back EST did to correct the massive amount of UcHs the would of flooded the market. As for what I mean about temp special, EST could offer them for a short time and yes some players would take advantage and spend a whole lot of USD but not everyone will be able to afford to plus up thier gear to lvl15 if that. I still think it would boost some of us a bit and thats all I've been saying that If EST would sell PcX in cash shop it wouldn't be the end.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    the real answer is there is a lot of rich people out there willing to spend their money on ecoins,and it will mess up cabal a lot more,even with alz buyers people will resell those PCH and get alz, so no matter how you put it,alz buying and rich ppl mess up the game
    I see were your coming from with what you say but as I stated previously if they are account binding and sold with limited amount per account then I say they wouldn't flood the market as that easy because player are reluctent to pay they high alz amount plus the cost of account transfer. I'm sure there will be a very, very few who would but not as many as one mite think.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    I see were your coming from with what you say but as I stated previously if they are account binding and sold with limited amount per account then I say they wouldn't flood the market as that easy because player are reluctent to pay they high alz amount plus the cost of account transfer. I'm sure there will be a very, very few who would but not as many as one mite think.
    Even so, you know alz buyers,alz buying=buy vouchers=buy PCH= to many people will have epic gears=cabal ppl will quit,like i did(to many hackers made me quit)

Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    Even so, you know alz buyers,alz buying=buy vouchers=buy PCH= to many people will have epic gears=cabal ppl will quit,like i did(to many hackers made me quit)
    Sorry to here you quit. I know that some times we feel it is a waste of time when we are trying to farm or quest and there is a bot/map hacker in the way or we work on our char. just to have our account hacked and lose all that we worked to get and EST does very little. As for alz buyers well they will always be some and why should we be denide of a little help because of some weak @ss players who don't know how to play and earn thats all I'm suggesting. Thanks for your thoughts on this thread.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by truelyfalse View Post
    lol...your right what is an ecion my bad typo it should say ecoin...lol...We all have done this typed our post to quick and with out proof reading...xD
    was just messin with u^^ yeah, u typo once or twice, but to keep repeating the term, honestly, it made me think ur proposing too a different usd 'currency' in the cs. no worries

hey, i suggested they add sehh in cs before^^ so yeah, I concur, why not this too. But u know est doesn't care if it makes money or not. That just won't happen hope we're wrong though

Quote Originally Posted by Drew View Post
    was just messin with u^^ yeah, u typo once or twice, but to keep repeating the term, honestly, it made me think ur proposing too a different usd 'currency' in the cs. no worries

hey, i suggested they add sehh in cs before^^ so yeah, I concur, why not this too. But u know est doesn't care if it makes money or not. That just won't happen hope we're wrong though
    I'm not holding my breath for EST to come around ether but there is nothing wrong with suggesting and thanks for your post.

They are only 100% up to +6. After that it's just a larger increase in success rate. Not worth it to be honest. And upgrading is NOT supposed to be Easy.
    I vote Nay
    if they should add anything it should be Frontier Stones. Those are handy dandy

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Quote Originally Posted by Valdoroth View Post
    They are only 100% up to +6. After that it's just a larger increase in success rate. Not worth it to be honest. And upgrading is NOT supposed to be Easy.
    I vote Nay
    if they should add anything it should be Frontier Stones. Those are handy dandy
    Thanks for your post and opinion as for upgading I think everyone would agree that it is not easy. This is why I suggest PcX in cash shop for a bit of help because lots of player are tired of millions to billion of alz spending and all they have to show for it is failure after failure.

Way of the warrior - Stand and fight or be judged and die

I just wanted to say thank to everyone for their opinoin on this topic and if there is anyone else who has thoughts about Perfect Cores in cash shop please feel free to add to this thread anytime. As for GMs please consider the idea and I'm sure there is away to introduce PcX into cash shop that would help and add to the game play for everyone.

1rst Bump xD

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567