Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Next Korean Cabal Update

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    First of all BL's and FB's are not even suppose to be heavy anyway so there won't be any OP'ed def it would just be as it should be.
    thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. the char specific osmium completely takes away the already limited build customizing we have. and OP def? i didnt know adding 6 def to a suit was OP, and moving up to tg on a fb, which is already class specific, gives more def than osm armor anyways... so i see no advantage besides using it on multiple characters.

we already have very little options, this just kills them. martial fa's will be a thing of the past if this goes through.

and hopefully if it does, it only applies to newly dropped stuff. if old osm turns char specific i can see a lot of people quitting (me for one)
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by EzSeleneEz View Post
    thats about the dumbest thing ive ever heard. the char specific osmium completely takes away the already limited build customizing we have. and OP def? i didnt know adding 6 def to a suit was OP, and moving up to tg on a fb, which is already class specific, gives more def than osm armor anyways... so i see no advantage besides using it on multiple characters.

we already have very little options, this just kills them. martial fa's will be a thing of the past if this goes through.

and hopefully if it does, it only applies to newly dropped stuff. if old osm turns char specific i can see a lot of people quitting (me for one)
    Look at the post i quoted and stop being stupid.

Now your saying we have limited gear choices and i agree BUT if retards don't like to use the armor that they are suppose to that is their loss. because they think the extra money it takes to go marti fa or heavy bl/fb is never gonna be anywhere close a endgame build. So if you quit cuz your nub ass's can't lrn2playthegameright thats your problem.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFLwiz View Post
    Look at the post i quoted and stop being stupid.

Now your saying we have limited gear choices and i agree BUT if retards don't like to use the armor that they are suppose to that is their loss. because they think the extra money it takes to go marti fa or heavy bl/fb is never gonna be anywhere close a endgame build. So if you quit cuz your nub ass's can't lrn2playthegameright thats your problem.
    and read my quote, quitting would be a response to changing current osm gear to char specific.

for example (if you dont understand yet), if my PC will (hp) osm battleboots with m. amp in the slot turn into class specific to force blader. i will quit.

and how can u claim you agree with the limited build choices, yet think everyone should use class specific gear. the way i see it, stats are what should choose what gear you want to use. if your a force archer and dont mind losing defense to free up stats for more m attack, you should be free to.

none of this affects end game, end game will be a variation of the already class specific gear anyways, but some people would like to have some variety in their build choices. rather than everyone running around with a cookie cutter build.
    Confident: 17x FA

"Put a d*** in their mouth, so i guess it's f*** what they say"

upgrade Stit with UCMs Oo and exptend with SEM => UCM price will explode, imma go buy some...
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Quote Originally Posted by xTheMasters View Post
    Next Korean Cabal Update
    Reduce item level of Shadow Titanium & Aqua :
    Old : High
    Change : Medium
    Shadow Titanium & Aqua items now can be upgraded with UCM, Slot creating with SEM,...
    Nice this will help weapon crafters get a 2 slot with 1 slot crit rate weapon to make amp for proof.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12