Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PvE Combo For Porto Inferno

Quote Originally Posted by Kratos View Post
    Help!!! Those dam mobs hit so hard.... Hi, im a 161WA with alittle less than 900def with vamp rings... when my combo breaks im dead most of the time or when time to combo my hp is low as hell which equals death also... Should i get ride of is20 and ps20 for PI grinding and get use another skill with more AoE and if so what skill should i use and in what order should my combo be? Btw i dnt have forcium my gear for pve is mixed with amp and vamp pieces.
    Thanks in advance everyone -_-
    Best thing for grinding in PI is def so you need forcy gear. As for vamp, all you really need is vamp ammy+4 or +5 with vamp earings +4 or +5 as well as forc absorbing rings +2 or +3. The +6 vamp would be best but costly . This well help keep your hp from dropping to low but you will need to pot a bit. As for auto attack don't think so, you will defenetlly need to comb, in my opinion 3 skill comb would work best sw, ww and sq should do it but if you need filler add sd. 1 last thing, know your limit of mob size and find grinding spots that have room for you to back off if you need to regain hp or rebuffs if mobs get to big for you. yes I know, room to back off when mobs are all over the place is not easy but there are spots that do allow for a little room you just need to look around and dash or fade enough away to allow for hp regain or rebuffing incase of emergency.
    Last edited by truelyfalse; 04-24-2011 at 05:44 AM.

Way of the warrior - Stand and fight or be judged and die

Titanium
    Don't listen to these people lol.
    Use a DPS combo. I use SW/WW/SQ/IS/PS/RS/RB/FK and it goes back
    + get a DEF rate rune and max it. +4 vamp ammy and +5 vamp ears and you should be soloing in style.
    thats about enough of yer <removed>

lol its all about how your char is set up, it varies with every player.... trial and error figure it out

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12