Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seriously need help

Seriously need help

I have read a couple posts but have not gotten the info i need. i can log on to cabal.com and when i try to log on to the game it says "Please agree to transfer your OGP information to ESTsoft's account first" i try to transfer my info but i get an invalid information notice........ i type slowly and am positive everything is correct.. Can any one help?

http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount
    go to that link after you log in with your CABAL.com account when your there use you OLD OGP account/ PW that you used to loginto the game

Name After Merge xAshes
    Venus---Blader---Ronin

I have tried that... it says that the information is invalid

Quote Originally Posted by Midgetchas14 View Post
    http://www.cabal.com/Account/TransferAccount
    go to that link after you log in with your CABAL.com account when your there use you OLD OGP account/ PW that you used to loginto the game
    I did that and i still get invalid info , i did verify my email and account before when it had magically logged in on the site and it was correct but it didn't allow me to log into the game so i asked for a new pw got the new pw logged into the site and it asks to verify again soo i put in my old OGP ID and Pw and .... Invalid Information ... with a proper system it should have written over the last verification and and allow u to log into the game or say that your already verified with that account and wait a few moments before logging in but ... it doesn't

This is sooooo frustrating i have tried fixing this for hours and still nothing

Or try contacting '[email protected]' in case
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

Ye GP i sent them 2x emails one this morning about an issue that i fixed and them another this evening about this same issue i hope they read them and assist us.

Just sent an email hopefully it gets resolved im done for today this is pissing me off

and did you send to the help desk?
    Rixuel | Returned Lvl 17X Force Blader

"you should transfer or activate your account to use this page" i cant.......does that help?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast