Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Dear PSBeardy

Dear PSBeardy

Well dude im not one to let go of a point i try to make so i have done some research. Last time i posted i had said that fs are over powered and shouldnt spam Shield Grenade Shield Splinter. Well i had done research on it fully and have made an fs and find that spamming is almost necessary at certain levels and when you are using certain weapon grades. Because if u compare us to lets say an archer who has fastest dps in the game they do about half to a quarter of our shield grenade with a lance so its like they deal 500 on a crit and we deal about 1.2-1.3 on good shield grenade crit but they cast at 1.3 secs and we cast at 3.0 and splinter at 4.0 sec. On top of which they still have sonic and shooting to fire off. The Spamming is necessary also because our base conflicts with our crit damage, because we constantly have to have high damage at least above 150 but we need base for non crits. So if we had like forcy weps 2 slot or with amp we could use dps effectively against most classes. But the cd needs to stay above 150 to maintain effective crits that we are built around. And also is a very effective method in t2 to gain points fast. So i end with saying i apologize beardy you were somewut right but im still testing sht so not fully knowledged yet. And again to u trolls I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off idc wut u got to say i made my point Ty^^

Banned
    The fuck are you using, PC bluestin deathblow?

Banned
    i've never read so much nonsense in one post, and lol @

"And again to u trolls I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ off idc wut u got to say i made my point Ty^^" you know your threads crap if you already anticipate that you will get trolled.

You need some lolololol in ur life

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

fs have to spam those skills...
    because of low base atm.

u might crit 1.2(really bad) but
    you get to noncrit 50dmg lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    You need some lolololol in ur life
    +1 xDDD trolooolololo WTF

Banned
    wtf lmao@shinji's vid, damn, dunno what's funny, the singer or the singing or both

where do u get such stooopid vids...it's funnier than the the op's point! which i must admit i dint read all that much