Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

Threaded View

Titanium
    Okay, you didn't get my point yet.

What i mean from my thread is that wizard class is made and meant to be a support class, i.e. a class that must be in a party in 95% of most important actions of the game across its course of levels, i.e. (again) a wizard must have a party to go eod b1f in from (say) 90 to 100 then he can solo it, while other classes can solo it from (say) 95. A wizard must have a party to go sod (say) from 120 to 130 while other classes can solo it from (say) 120 (btw these 2 examples may not apply but they're to express the idea). and i said this is because wizard's dmg in pve is much lower than of the other classes (because of their lack of orange text skills) and hence take more time to finish a dungeon (if u talk about dps i'm gonna kill myself cause i talked earlier about this point). And this is also because wizards have no effective tool like healing or high hp or def or def rate to avoid being killed (blink is not that effective while fighting a hard boss cause u don't want to run, heal and come back all the time and u might be killed by random mobs while running cause ur hp is low at this moment).

So all what i'm asking from you my friends is to find a way to enhance soloing abilities of wizards by any tool as such the case in the other classes. Is this clear enough for you.

Sure wizards' performance is good and much more than good in party, but i want a soloing wizard has the same performance of the other soloing classes and this must be at the same level.

P.S.: I saw this thread of spur showing off that he managed to get 13k crit dmg in ectoflower (wtf, a 180 lvl wizard shows off 13k dmg while a 150 lvl noobish bladder get that score easily)
    Thank you again.
    Last edited by Hilal; 05-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.