Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    Hilal...for the love of Allah go pick another class already!
    You don't know how many times I thought about that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    i would like our bm2 nerfed, our sp buff removed and blink nerfed so they got no excuse not to give us 2000+more hp, 20+rate 50+cd 300+def ty
    That for my surprise is a good idea, every time i talk to GM about our I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing def and hp, they say "Don't forget, you have blink."
    Take this blink then, we don't want it. Throw it away from wizards and give us 2000+more hp, 20+rate, 50+cd and 300+def. lol

Titanium
    I'll put here some ideas about making wizards better. These ideas in my point of view make wizard class less supporter one, ideas that would make it a soloing class like the other classes. I'd like u guys to discuss them, add and/or refuse them.
    1. More debuffs or just one; or replace what we have with a good massive debuff that affects bunch of mobs in a certain range.
    2. Replace the attack buff (Sharpness) with a m.attack buff,
    3. More defense or more hp (i'm not greedy);
    4. New skills with orange text (one or two, and two is better) with multi-hits not like those skills that have just 1 hit with 1 score of dmg.
    That's all what came to my mind for the moment.
    Again, if you can add to them it would be good. If you see that these ideas makes us less wizards and more other classes, open a discussions over it.
    Last edited by Hilal; 04-06-2011 at 03:36 AM.

We only need one change...

Blink should untarget us. Done.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilal View Post
    That for my surprise is a good idea, every time i talk to GM about our I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing def and hp, they say "Don't forget, you have blink."
    Take this blink then, we don't want it. Throw it away from wizards and give us 2000+more hp, 20+rate, 50+cd and 300+def. lol

I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go make a MFS then thats what it sounds like or a Magic WA

2000 more Hp,300 def,20+rate,50cdi, all for 1 skill Blink ?? really lmfao

hey you know what take away AOD gimmie 2000 more Hp 400 DEF 10 more Rate and an extra 50 Cdi to piss off the rest of these classes
    Last edited by ITooTMyShid; 04-06-2011 at 10:07 AM.

Would be nice if we had a multi hit skill besides EF too lol.

Seems like allot of the other classes have gotten stronger and WI have stayed the same or gotten weaker. Us Pooor Wizzies!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ and go make a MFS then thats what it sounds like or a Magic WA

2000 more Hp,300 def,20+rate,50cdi, all for 1 skill Blink ?? really lmfao

hey you know what take away AOD gimmie 2000 more Hp 400 DEF 10 more Rate and an extra 50 Cdi to piss off the rest of these classes
    how bout we take out your crushing blade and give u SP buff!!

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    how bout we take out your crushing blade and give u SP buff!!
    I'll take that deal on my blader, get rid of the rate/dmg on my skills and give me SP buff!!!!!
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Shadow Titanium
    EDC should be orange writing seeing as its a extreme "dual" cannon yet only hits once

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    We only need one change...

Blink should untarget us. Done.
    I think Palomar made a good contribution here. If blink untargets us it would be okay while fighting a boss or passing through mobs. But there's a catch here, we would misuse this in wars and pvps. we will prevail in both and thus we will lack the fun of playing a wizard.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast