Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

There's no rule for pvp that says a wiz can't dash and blink. No one ever said or wrote all pvp have to be stand-up no shorts.
    - Wiz do need something for the staff as an astral weapon very similar to FA's Bow.
    - Also, Some of you misread Spur, he didn't say get rid of blink. He said nerf it, like make it have a slightly longer cool time so can't be used as often after dash.
    - As for defence, ever heard of Forcium or Ring of Sage? Those add more def. I'm sure a Wiz can spare a cr1 for a rof9, which adds 16 def. You lose 5% cd omg end of the world! (but in turn you gain 16 def, 10 m atk, and some atk rate)
    - Wiz need a BM1 that actually can do something aside from just add a few bonus stats. It's basically like having another Aura with no added rate/ cd.
    - Their BM2 is fine as is, and in fact could use a very slight slowdown in it's cast speed (like .1 or .2 secs per casting)
    - You have nice stun rates, so use that to your advantage.
    - As for SP, I think everyone could agree that having some form of slot for pets or a rune that gives an SP regen rate of +x. Which would be always in use. That would compensate for people's combo usage as well as speed up dancing when no wiz or cooldown is present.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    WI need a root skill

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    WI need a root skill
    so they can root before blink-dashing away for 100% survival rate? =D

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xXCrusadeXx View Post
    so they can root before blink-dashing away for 100% survival rate? =D
    yea.

lol
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

well then sign me up for a wiz =p

Banned
    wi should get a root skill that lasts for 1 sec and has a cd of 3 sec

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    wi should get a root skill that lasts for 1 sec and has a cd of 3 sec
    Other way round meng. lasts for 3 sec n has a cd of 1 sec

My suggestions:
    1 Buff which includes: Magic attack +29 OR Crit rate 5% / Crit damage - 10%

Somewhat Optional: Blink causes untarget

If possible - 1 Skill that summons all party members to a location. Even 30 mins cool down is acceptable. Added bonus to SP. Ensures that Wizards once again own in War maps and Mission wars.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    Ive seen people utilize wiz advantage and I guess its enough to show what the class is good at.
    I'm sorry if u understood that i'm trying to defame the class. It's not the case at all. I love my wizzy alot and i succeeded to manage the low def and hp not cause it can be managed but cause i have to deal with my reality of being low in def and hp and hence go for sth in expense of another.
    However, I want you to define these advantages, cause the only one I c that overpower wizards is there high matk stats (which is good for pvp and war but is not translated practically in pve activities cause of our skills), for the other advantages, I talked about them b4 and found out they won't add to wizards in their pve activity as soloers too much.
    I want you to be patient it's an open discussion for reviewing ideas. Maybe i'm wrong cause I cant c all the scene. But untill that i'll keep presenting my logic calculations from my point of view to raise more discussions about the matter.
    Btw, most videos on youtube are for expert players who played the game for years and have playing skills most of other players still don't have. This could not be considered a reason that wizards are okay with what they are cause I've said b4 I want a noob in wizard finish a dungeon as easy as another noob in another class finish it. The other noob feels okay running a dungeon cause of his hp and def, but a wizard don't.
    The topic is global and general to all wizard players. So if some one is okay with his wizard please don't consider this as universal. I'm okay with my wizard and can solo 80% of ic1 without a problem. All what I think what if the class enhanced to be in equilibrium with other classes won't be this better?
    Last edited by Hilal; 04-26-2011 at 12:36 AM.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast