Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Enhancing Wizards!

Titanium
    Okay, you didn't get my point yet.

What i mean from my thread is that wizard class is made and meant to be a support class, i.e. a class that must be in a party in 95% of most important actions of the game across its course of levels, i.e. (again) a wizard must have a party to go eod b1f in from (say) 90 to 100 then he can solo it, while other classes can solo it from (say) 95. A wizard must have a party to go sod (say) from 120 to 130 while other classes can solo it from (say) 120 (btw these 2 examples may not apply but they're to express the idea). and i said this is because wizard's dmg in pve is much lower than of the other classes (because of their lack of orange text skills) and hence take more time to finish a dungeon (if u talk about dps i'm gonna kill myself cause i talked earlier about this point). And this is also because wizards have no effective tool like healing or high hp or def or def rate to avoid being killed (blink is not that effective while fighting a hard boss cause u don't want to run, heal and come back all the time and u might be killed by random mobs while running cause ur hp is low at this moment).

So all what i'm asking from you my friends is to find a way to enhance soloing abilities of wizards by any tool as such the case in the other classes. Is this clear enough for you.

Sure wizards' performance is good and much more than good in party, but i want a soloing wizard has the same performance of the other soloing classes and this must be at the same level.

P.S.: I saw this thread of spur showing off that he managed to get 13k crit dmg in ectoflower (wtf, a 180 lvl wizard shows off 13k dmg while a 150 lvl noobish bladder get that score easily)
    Thank you again.
    Last edited by Hilal; 05-25-2011 at 12:04 AM.

SIGMetal
    wizards hp/atk/def/cr/cd will always be worst out of all classes, change class b4 your honor rank gets too high!

Titanium
    According to the new coming update of eu cabal, fade is gonna be to cursor which means: fade = blink (if not better). what left for wizards now? sp?

normally i wouldnt post in a wizard forum, but i have played one, lvl 145, and i do agree with some of the things being said, but i now play the 2 tank classes, FS and WA, and in there def for the high def, and hp, one thing you gotta think about is that by gaining all the def FS an WA gets, they lose massive amounts of def rate, meaning that 90% of the time we dont get missed by mobs/bosses, hence needing the higher def and hp to survive. far as the sp buff goes, hows that any dif from any other classs solo'n a dungeon, if anyone runs solo, they gonna have to dance for SP when needed, and i dont know anyone that can run IC1 or 2 without havin to dance for SP if they run solo. also pertaining to the solo dungeon thing, look at the solo times on alot of dungeons in the game, most of them, including CA6 (grats to romp) are held by wizards

Quote Originally Posted by Tramier View Post
    normally i wouldnt post in a wizard forum, but i have played one, lvl 145, and i do agree with some of the things being said, but i now play the 2 tank classes, FS and WA, and in there def for the high def, and hp, one thing you gotta think about is that by gaining all the def FS an WA gets, they lose massive amounts of def rate, meaning that 90% of the time we dont get missed by mobs/bosses, hence needing the higher def and hp to survive. far as the sp buff goes, hows that any dif from any other classs solo'n a dungeon, if anyone runs solo, they gonna have to dance for SP when needed, and i dont know anyone that can run IC1 or 2 without havin to dance for SP if they run solo. also pertaining to the solo dungeon thing, look at the solo times on alot of dungeons in the game, most of them, including CA6 (grats to romp) are held by wizards
    A wiz, even with forci amp, shouldn't have more than 130ish dex, which means a low def rate. We get hit as much as WA/FS, but we have way lower def and hp.

Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    A wiz, even with forci amp, shouldn't have more than 130ish dex, which means a low def rate. We get hit as much as WA/FS, but we have way lower def and hp.
    that is so true bc i cant solo bf1 with my wiz without dying. but i party with a fs and i manage, sad thing is he only needs me for sp and thats it. i pot shot mobs but i still die

Quote Originally Posted by rage blaze View Post
    that is so true bc i cant solo bf1 with my wiz without dying. but i party with a fs and i manage, sad thing is he only needs me for sp and thats it. i pot shot mobs but i still die
    I can't tell you how miserable it was for my lvl 122+ wizard to fail so hard in Volcanic Citadel (SoD) and ToD (B1F). I have never been able to complete them solo with my wizard. But for my blader, I was significantly successful. Especially for completing the blader's rank-up quest.
    Last edited by Aerolight; 09-10-2011 at 12:25 AM.
    http://forum.cabal.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=7449&dateline=1290336  624

wizzies arent a tank class so you have to rely on damage and hp steal

but other than that im pretty sure sod and ftb1f are easily soloable by wizards

i never had a problem with sod maybe ft sometimes because i die like once but that is about it

hmm, i never got any trouble with sod
    B1F only few low levels can solo it, as for bslv, i just asked a guildy to help, did same on other chars since it's easier, why the hell do you want to solo at low lvls lol ?
    ( 0 _ 0)=o/̵͇̿̿/'̿̿ ̿ ̿̿ (> _ < )

Banned
    wizards are op soloed dungeons at a lower lvl then what other classes required. the only bad part about wiz is that going through mobs are harder than beating the boss

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789