Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FB Root issues & glitches!

FB Root issues & glitches!

So not only FB is overpowered when they are in BM1+Aura, there are a whole lot of glitches and issues when FB roots. Here are some of them:

1) Good FBs spam root, so whats the point of having 10% resist or 20% with high honor? I remember having like 60% resist unmovable with Storm Guardian, and even then a good FB rooted me almost every time. EST, are you guys retarded? Make the cool time a bit higher or something for root. Idiots.

2) When FB roots, how come sometimes I get a combo glitch? And with the idiotic cool time on combo, I have to wait for combo to cool and then finally start combo again. By that time I am dead you morons!

3) When FB roots, sometimes we even dc. Seriously? How retarded is that?

Read my lips, even when we had storm guardian, FBs were a pain. And with overpowered bm1+aura, its just getting ridiculous. On top of that the glitches we face when we are rooted makes NW a drag.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    So not only FB is overpowered when they are in BM1+Aura

Good FBs spam root

When FB roots, sometimes we even dc.

root makes NW a drag.

Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart
    Confirmed bat-shit retarded

Shadow Titanium
    lmao if FBs cant do all that you said then no point playing FBs....btw why dont u go play Fbs and see how many weaknesses they have compare to the slight advantages in Bm1+aura
    im annoyed with WA bm2 stupid knockdown 99% of time = dead = this is worst than root cos knock down u cant fight back

also many ppl also considering of quitting FB and play WA, FS or wiz..especially WA has many advantages its a all rounder attk buff, bm2 killer knockdown, high HP high def can solo rota, faello, penna
    FB cant solo anything unless u got crazy wep or forcy amps to sustain boss damage...plus the re-target thing really tired your hands out....annoying like shyt having to re-target and spam hp pots n debuff WTF i need more fingersssssss

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    this is worst than root cos knock down u cant fight back
    lol then try dashing while an FB roots u in war. instant dc go sit on wl thats when u really cant do a thing

@ fanasion My thread only refers to Nation War.

I'm giving legitimate issues like cool down problems, combo glitch during root and even sometimes disconnecting when rooted. Countless times I got rooted and combo broke and no way to recover, and in last war I was disconnected instantly when rooted. What is the cool time for root? That seriously needs to change. Root can make or break opposing players, and FBs shouldn't be able to spam root. Change the cool time so OP FBs can't root my very slow EST ppl!

instant immunity if u see a fb so u wont get root n ur combo wont break

Shadow Titanium
    if root cool time longer then it suk, FB is useless without it in war....everyone would change to play WA, FS or wiz

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol then try dashing while an FB roots u in war. instant dc go sit on wl thats when u really cant do a thing
    Happen before hahaha. Dash, get rooted, poof d.c :<

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Only issue I have with root in war is when I get rooted and instead of one of the root debuff icons appearing, a different icon appears instead, such as the SP cool down icon...

EDIT: oops, my first post delayed...stupid double post fail

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast