Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FB Root issues & glitches!

Lol this post is stupid get stronger in war then

time to die

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Happen before hahaha. Dash, get rooted, poof d.c :<
    Ya, that's what I am talking about. I get rooted while dashing and I dc. It's a pretty common glitch. So not only FB can root, not only they OP, not only they got million buffs, but they can kick you out of NW. WTF? I wish I had the power to kick people out of Nation War.

Quote Originally Posted by ernyGX View Post
    Lol this post is stupid get stronger in war then
    Noob, who the fk are you talking to? I've been warring as long as anyone and as strong as anyone in war. If you don't have anything positive to contribute to all the FB issues and glitches, just stay quiet.

Lol I bin in longer then u trust me

time to die

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    @ fanasion My thread only refers to Nation War.

I'm giving legitimate issues like cool down problems, combo glitch during root and even sometimes disconnecting when rooted. Countless times I got rooted and combo broke and no way to recover, and in last war I was disconnected instantly when rooted. What is the cool time for root? That seriously needs to change. Root can make or break opposing players, and FBs shouldn't be able to spam root. Change the cool time so OP FBs can't root my very slow EST ppl!
    This sounds like a QQ thread

1. There is no cool down glitch lawl

2.It happens when you click combo and get rooted, ur combo bar gets stuck ur only allowed to walk, to fix that just use roll.

3. That happens to everybody even fbs.
    There is no legitimate issue with fb. Debuff covers for their lack of def and hp and bm1+aura really? You dont see anyone complaining about fs going bm1 aura +aod or even wiz using sp and spamming bm2 aura lawl?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

SIGMetal
    Quote Originally Posted by ernyGX View Post
    Lol I bin in longer then u trust me
    and ive been to war longer and more than u so wats your point?

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    This sounds like a QQ thread

1. There is no cool down glitch lawl

2.It happens when you click combo and get rooted, ur combo bar gets stuck ur only allowed to walk, to fix that just use roll.

3. That happens to everybody even fbs.
    There is no legitimate issue with fb. Debuff covers for their lack of def and hp and bm1+aura really? You dont see anyone complaining about fs going bm1 aura +aod or even wiz using sp and spamming bm2 aura lawl?
    if root cooldown is 20sec there should be absolutely no reason y u should be able to cast it more than once in 20sec. if u can then its a cooldown glitch. if root can break combo it should be in the description but since its not then its another obvious glitch. if FS go bm2auraaod u just walk away, if WI sp buffs and nonstop bm2aura u just stand next to one and get sp as well, if an fb goes aurabm1 and roots u your dead real nice comparison

Banned
    Aod is I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing worthless 60seconds of people walking away from you Q_Q

lol there is no such thing as a root glitch just deal with it o.O if u die from a FB its OK we don't judge

time to die

Instead of making QQ threads about how you get pwned by FB's why don't you try making one from scratch to see how oh so very "overpowered" they are lmao

If anything is OP'd it's Instant Immunity. I'd take that over bind anyday in war. No knockback/down/stun/bind

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    and ive been to war longer and more than u so wats your point?

if root cooldown is 20sec there should be absolutely no reason y u should be able to cast it more than once in 20sec. if u can then its a cooldown glitch. if root can break combo it should be in the description but since its not then its another obvious glitch. if FS go bm2auraaod u just walk away, if WI sp buffs and nonstop bm2aura u just stand next to one and get sp as well, if an fb goes aurabm1 and roots u your dead real nice comparison
    Lawl your putting the comparison has one single situation?again whats the difference of a fs going aod in a res than a fb going bm1 aura tanking?And if a fb goes bm1 aura against me its simple, Field of Enervation cuts hp in half use root, alittle few fillers and skills dead nice demostration. Lawl wiz going bm2aura from opposite nation going to give me sp?I should totally talk to one while he/she is about to storm the place?
    Root 20sec brb getting water ok back 20sec passed ah root again. Then watch how the person going to say ''Dammit this fb keep rooting me all the time omg(exegerates x time he/she got rooted)''.

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12