Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Why is FS so overpowered?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by WORTHLESS View Post
    Make's me laught like that when i see ppl fightin fs with aod in war!!

Shadow Titanium
    hehehe this thread made me lough b4 sleep.. lol

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    Seriously...when they aod you cant kill them, they r impossible to kill...make their defense lower or something so that they stop jumping in tanking 10 guys at T5 guardians
    and shadow shield also.. imagine 10 FS taking turn to buff, they be unstopable WTF
    You are a douche. We have serious issues with OP FBs, and all you are doing is playing games. You are pathetic! What, 10 FS aod one after another on a single spot? All you do is moon walk back a few steps and Wulaa! It's ok. How do you escape root+bm1+aura+combo glitch while rooted? You can't escape. This is how idiotic your whole case is: I can escape from a middle of 10 FS with aod, but I can't escape 1 FB without dieing.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    You are a douche. We have serious issues with OP FBs, and all you are doing is playing games. You are pathetic! What, 10 FS aod one after another on a single spot? All you do is moon walk back a few steps and Wulaa! It's ok. How do you escape root+bm1+aura+combo glitch while rooted? You can't escape. This is how idiotic your whole case is: I can escape from a middle of 10 FS with aod, but I can't escape 1 FB without dieing.
    Make a bl or fa next

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Make a bl or fa next
    Are people retarded? FB is over powered in bm1+aura. Rooting just adds on to that. What will making a bl or fa do if FB is over powered in bm1+aura? With bl all you can do is run, with fa u r fked. Main problem is FB bm1+aura, it is OVER-POWERED!

Are people retarded? FB is over powered in bm1+aura. Rooting just adds on to that. What will making a bl or fa do if FB is over powered in bm1+aura? With bl all you can do is run, with fa u r fked. Main problem is FB bm1+aura, it is OVER-POWERED!
    stop your whining lol. fb bm1> all but usually all > fb without bm1. And bm1 can only be used how many times per war?

Then make a fb you retarted? bm1+aira omg :< the world is over?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Quote Originally Posted by Palomar View Post
    LOL! The funniest part is...if an FS goes AOD and you are on a guardian...uhh you can move AAAAAAND you can move the guardian. Let the FS stand there with his thumb up his bum and watch. ha ha ha

T4 nubs like to try and gank FS in AOD though and just get slaughtered...no Idea why they dont get the point yet.
    That's how i get my point thou =P

Imagine u got root back to back like 4 times... that's called no escape broski, in T4 caps side, I think I got rooted the most all freaking time, but actually you are right, FB is kinda op when they are in BM+aura+LW+ cr+2x4 with debuff combo...

Quote Originally Posted by Shinji View Post
    Then make a fb you retarted? bm1+aira omg :< the world is over?
    Noobs always complain other class are op, actually if u talking about bm+aura in war, all classes is almost even, but WA is freaking op when they are in bm2+aura+Immunity...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast