Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Overpowered bms/bm2s

Banned

Overpowered bms/bm2s

Okay so I made a list of everything overpowered in Cabal. Tell me how you like it

WA-Bm1 is tank, I get owned by WA bm1. bm2 is also tank, i get d/ced when I get hit and when I go bm2 on Fa my bullets don't do damage.

ESTsoft should get rid of both WA bm1 & bm2.

BL- bm1 adds more CD and rate than lilchaolo has on all his characters combined(which still doesn't mean it's OP lol) but it is. It's epic. bm2 crushing blow is way too OP and then ormal attack is beast.

ESTsoft should get rid of both blader bm1 & bm2.

WI-ESTsoft has nerfed wiz bm1 and bm2 so many times and they're almost there. (seriously casting 2 skills at once wtf no other class can do that it's like hacking) Like Is aid before, they're almost there. Get rid of blink and give wiz a cane insted of a second leg to reduce movement speed.

ESTsoft shouldn't even give wiz a bm1 or bm2.

FS-FS have 10 times the CD and rate lilchaoloolo has on his characters combined and a bm1 and bm2. bm2 is epic they throw a giant shield (no other class has a shield so it's obviously unfair)

ESTsoft should get rid of FS completely.

FA-they have so much range they can actually get off skills before I get up next to them to attack. what kind of advantage is that? it's pretty much range hacking. and their bm1 makes them hit many creatures at once(which is like freaking aoe hacking). they should ban all FA who use bm1. and bm2 oh god it's op its like speed hacking all over.

ESTsoft should ban all FA who go bm1/bm2/ shoot at things out of 3 range.

FB-by far the noobiest class, their bm1 is garbage(stat increase is pathetic) and their bm2 just looks like shit.(seriously wtf is that thing on their arm they can't even shoot from it)

ESTsoft should just get rid of FB class because it's too nooby and too far gone to fix.

Thanks for reading guys, maybe ESTsoft can do something about the problem.

Banned
    wow you typed all this with no copy pasta? i am disappoint

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    wow you typed all this with no copy pasta? i am disappoint
    Get out of here there's no jpop here you weaboo. there is no animu or mango here, either.
    Last edited by LeʇhalHeart; 04-06-2011 at 06:36 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LeʇhalHeart View Post
    Get out of here there's no jpop here you weaboo. there is no animu or mango here, either.
    its kpop too herpa derp

Banned
    Best thread ever , +10.

Quote Originally Posted by [B
    FB-[/B]by far the noobiest class, their bm1 is garbage(stat increase is pathetic) and their bm2 just looks like shit.(seriously wtf is that thing on their arm they can't even shoot from it)

ESTsoft should just get rid of FB class because it's too nooby and too far gone to fix.
    Yes FB class is noobiest and that is why all we see now in T5 nation war is FBs. I can see the whole sarcasm thing is working great for you. But one can only be sarcastic for so long. Eventually, it just becomes pathetic. And that's what you are troll, pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Yes FB class is noobiest and that is why all we see now in T5 nation war is FBs. I can see the whole sarcasm thing is working great for you. But one can only be sarcastic for so long. Eventually, it just becomes pathetic. And that's what you are troll, pathetic.
    You say its the noobiest then you say its op wtf is wrong with you?

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

Shadow Titanium
    i think half of this thread is bulshet

Banned
    Okay so I made a list of everything overpowered in Cabal. Tell me how you like it

WA-Bm1 is tank, I get owned by WA bm1. bm2 is also tank, i get d/ced when I get hit and when I go bm2 on Fa my bullets don't do damage.

BL- bm1 adds more CD and rate than lilchaolo has on all his characters combined(which still doesn't mean it's OP lol) but it is. It's epic. bm2 crushing blow is way too OP and then ormal attack is beast.

WI-ESTsoft has nerfed wiz bm1 and bm2 so many times and they're almost there. (seriously casting 2 skills at once wtf no other class can do that it's like hacking) Like Is aid before, they're almost there. Get rid of blink and give wiz a cane insted of a second leg to reduce movement speed.

FS-FS have 10 times the CD and rate lilchaoloolo has on his characters combined and a bm1 and bm2. bm2 is epic they throw a giant shield (no other class has a shield so it's obviously unfair)

FA-they have so much range they can actually get off skills before I get up next to them to attack. what kind of advantage is that? it's pretty much range hacking. and their bm1 makes them hit many creatures at once(which is like freaking aoe hacking). they should ban all FA who use bm1. and bm2 oh god it's op its like speed hacking all over.

FB-by far the noobiest class, their bm1 is garbage(stat increase is pathetic) and their bm2 just looks like shit.(seriously wtf is that thing on their arm they can't even shoot from it)

feed the trolls: mebbe thay should get rid of u? lol

Fail

Tsk tsk. If you're gonna try and flame me, at least spell my name right.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast