Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Got ring and a little something in 10 runs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Berserk_Fury View Post
    Pretty sure you're QQing and/or raging right now.
    Mhm I'm raging alright playn with a little nerd making him cry haha.

To Candy:

Sorry bro, I got my ring on my first run. I was testing out my mWA/hWA but the funny thing is, i'm not bragging I got the ring without even accepting the quest. I went into the dungeon and then was like shoot i forgot the quest, decided not to waste 1.5m and ran it anyways. I got the ring from mergaherphs chest anyways and then went to bloody ice and got the quest and then got the ring.

I'm seriously not lying and I didn't expect to get it that way. If you want, try it that way.

hope it helps a little bro, i feel your pain in running dungeons and not getting what you want.

@berserk, dam man. your stats beat mine but ive never gotten any good drops, seh, rw3, nothing. best is a SeM from LID after 250 runs.

EDIT: 51 trogs and 1 cr2. Lawl.

Quote Originally Posted by Help View Post
    Mhm I'm raging alright playn with a little nerd making him cry haha.

Aww your making yourself cry? I'm sure somone on these forums will be willing to give you a hug to make it all better.
    Being full of yourself online is fine, since you know in the real world you are nothing.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoughGhan View Post
    Aww your making yourself cry? I'm sure somone on these forums will be willing to give you a hug to make it all better.
    Waaa you expect people from the forums to come and hug you? Your sad it's online talk grow up.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathWish24 View Post
    To Candy:

Sorry bro, I got my ring on my first run. I was testing out my mWA/hWA but the funny thing is, i'm not bragging I got the ring without even accepting the quest. I went into the dungeon and then was like shoot i forgot the quest, decided not to waste 1.5m and ran it anyways. I got the ring from mergaherphs chest anyways and then went to bloody ice and got the quest and then got the ring.

I'm seriously not lying and I didn't expect to get it that way. If you want, try it that way.

hope it helps a little bro, i feel your pain in running dungeons and not getting what you want.

@berserk, dam man. your stats beat mine but ive never gotten any good drops, seh, rw3, nothing. best is a SeM from LID after 250 runs.

EDIT: 51 trogs and 1 cr2. Lawl.
    my friend did the same thing, got the ring before the quest, i have run about 20 with the quest, tried about 10 without not making a difference for me

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234