Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Better SIGmetal event.

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)

Better SIGmetal event.

The SIGmetal event should be more realistic than +14 and some ridiculous dungeon farming for a reagent item. I mean, by the time you farm up all of the slates to even buy 1 piece, ONE piece...the event is going to be over. Even if you manage to get the slates in time, +14 is a LONG shot. Let's all go broke trying to buy hundreds of cores and some enhance cores to TRY and +14 an item. Right. I have barely seen items at +12 at HIGH quality let alone +14. I understand the need to make it somewhat of a challenge, but to make it near impossible is not the right idea. +11 or +12 would have been hard enough. I think last year's event was better. You buy each piece for 30m at +0 and you + it to 9 (which now is more like +11/+12 ish) and it becomes permanent. Granted, this year they are 10m a piece but that's not including the 5-6m a pop entries provided to even farm the reagents. You KNOW that it's going to be Hell getting those items. It's probably a LOW drop rate and even in duo's you know you're going to have to split/roll for them. 15 may seem like a low number but think about it...even in duo's and a fair split that's 30 drops before each member gets 1 piece. So let's say you LIVE in IC1/IC2 for the next week or two farming these dungeons non-stop...just to win HALF of the battle....just to spend billions on cores to TRY to +14 one item...let alone a full set. I think this needs to be re-vamped. Anyone agree? Maybe they can extend the event and or change it on the up coming maintenance. The Ring of Luck+2 idea seems about fair. The SIGmetal however, is not.

Boy, the alz websites will have alot of customers when the event starts ...

"You just f***ed with the wrong Mexican."

inb4
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Naw

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    Lol @ half the battle, for most people who don't need suits it's going to be more like

Buying the helm itself - 0.5%
    Slotting it with rate in first slot - 0.5%
    +14ing it - 99%
    That's not going to happen more than likely...You don't see anything +14 high quality. GL with that.

Zzz

Quote Originally Posted by Luly View Post
    Boy, the alz websites will have alot of customers when the event starts ...
    Boy, EST soft doesn't benefit from the alz buying websites...Hence they should change the event so that they do. =)

OMG you guys are so piss poor. If you don't like the event then don't even try to go after it, would you rather have +7-9 with a chance of it breaking and you have to buy another one? GO BUY SOME FUXIN ALZ IF YOU WANNA DO THIS EVENT AND STOP QQING
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    est asked specifically to post advice and new ideas...its obvious ur gna buy alz so stop qqing urself about others...
    lol me by alz? trolololol. inb4uactuallydidbuyalzsostoplying. No, sorry I never spent a dime on this game, the only time I used the ecoin shop was to get free ecoins so I can buy myself pet untrain kits and some BB. If you want I can make a list for you to show what I did to get money. I'm not even participating in this event because I can't farm much on my 9X FA, sure if I was a WI I'll probably do the rol2 thing, but sig event, doubt it.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Its not gonna work for alot of ppl. Its exam week for next 2 weeks. Course cabal didn't think about that. -.- event is a good idea but wrong timing. 2 weeks is long enough BUT they said they might cut it short.... I lol at that. =D gl everyone on sigg. Ill just sit in town hearing all the cries all over again. I remember when ppl were crying cause they sold everything just to get the sigg glove and boots. I can just see helm and armor ppl will go crazy over. And probably have few hundreds quit by the end of event.
    Last edited by Bebe; 04-10-2011 at 08:59 AM.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

I agree EST should have made the sig event more realistic like +11 or +12 but I think its to late for them to change the event. There will be some players who have the big Alz bank to try for the sig parts as well as those who don't but think they may get lucky...lol...we all know a few player like that. As for the rol+2 part of the event I think its more reasonable for the +125lvl players with the bank. It seems EST may be expecting a flood of rol+2 why else would they have posted that they may end this part of the event early with a 48hr notice. Ether way this event will see some players gain an advantage and some players will become broke as a joke with thoughts of quitting. I myself am going for the rol+2, good luck to everyone with thier own effort.

Way of the warrior - Stand and fight or be judged and die

Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Its not gonna work for alot of ppl. Its exam week for next 2 weeks. Course cabal didn't think about that. -.- event is a good idea but wrong timing. 2 weeks is long enough BUT they said they might cut it short.... I lol at that. =D gl everyone on sigg. Ill just sit in town hearing all the cries all over again. I remember when ppl were crying cause they sold everything just to get the sigg glove and boots. I can just see helm and armor ppl will go crazy over. And probably have few hundreds quit by the end of event.
    yep 3 midterms for me and 2 speeches starting monday o,o. Bebe im in mercury came to visit u ^^
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast