Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better SIGmetal event.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    sad thing is i used more cores on my topaz than he did on that gs...
    Yeah, I used a little more than that on a helm and it never even got to 8.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    There was nothing wrong with the way the event was last year. They just ruined it this year. Now you can't even get a full set...And NO two weeks is not enough time when you need +14 AND 15 slates to even try...Maybe you might live on Cabal for 2 weeks straight to be able to farm the dungeons but others don't. -_- QQ'ing about exams? They don't care about kids being in school let alone wasting their money trying to ecoin their alz for the event. lolz.

Hey it looked like my idea worked. They changed it back to +9. I'm not complaining...but +11/12 would have been fine. +9 does still give a chance for other people who aren't so fortunate to get some decent gear.

Thank you for your support...It's good to know someone has a good head on their shoulders. ^ ^ It appears they have changed the event back down to +9. +11 or +12 would have been more reasonable than +14 but +9 works too, it gives the less fortunate a chance for really nice gear. I'm also trying for the Ring of Luck+2. Good luck with yours.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraBrandford View Post
    Thank you for your support...It's good to know someone has a good head on their shoulders. ^ ^ It appears they have changed the event back down to +9. +11 or +12 would have been more reasonable than +14 but +9 works too, it gives the less fortunate a chance for really nice gear. I'm also trying for the Ring of Luck+2. Good luck with yours.
    Where do you see that, still shows you have to get +14 to me.
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Where do you see that, still shows you have to get +14 to me.
    Same here o.o lol

oh they didnt down the +14, they just put the gear +9 already. Instead to + form 0 now is from +9
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by TerraBrandford View Post
    Doesn't explain this post tho, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by chainlock View Post
    Doesn't explain this post tho, haha.
    Yea I misread it, +9 starting doesn't help because getting past 11-12 is going to be a pain...once you fail at +9 it's going to jump to +7 or lower and it's just going to be a pain to get back up...

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    thats why its better to npc the item and buy another if it goes below 8 or 9 lol
    Of course it would be, but you forget...that is another 15 slates you need to find in the dungeons. Realistically you're not going to farm up that many slates in time before the event is over to try that many times. Event only lasts for less than 2 weeks...providing they don't end it earlier like they have announced being a possibility...so it's very unrealistic, even if you LIVED in the higher lvl dungeons for those slates...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast