Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Better SIGmetal event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    for the love of god, you and kavmaum PLEASE stay in merc

Mat dont even speak of kavmaum name the guy has like no skills in the game but with epic gear im starting to wonder did
    Soclose loan everyone money

Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    Mat dont even speak of kavmaum name the guy has like no skills in the game but with epic gear im starting to wonder did
    Soclose loan everyone money
    lol from everyone leave soclose alone he a good guy lol. troll me ^^.
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

for the love of god, you and kavmaum PLEASE stay in merc
    LOLOLOL. I been around more than you and i got better gear than you long ago. I got hack 3 times and all my group went to other games, I choose crafting for the hacking problem ogp had, that all, If i has left crafting for gears again probably would be better than you. I gonna prove you I can have better gear than your stupid gear. I dont see anyting more special in you than others. I never decided to be arguing with you, but you have a weird form of calling attention. Spur is the WI i respect
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

ok buddy, even if you do somehow outgear me which i doubt, you're some random 16x fail fb who doesnt even know how to play cabal, all you did is craft buttons to craft...l2skill before u talk big you dumb fob

cool u been around longer than me and cant even do 1/10 the sht i can...pro fb is pro?

inb4ucraftforcium

wooooo how many aop6's u crafted so far bro? over 15 like me? am so speshul huhuhuhuhu
    lolz have you ever dungeon with me? How do you think I use to get my gear? and no I never bought alz ^^
    ElVIento 17X
    Venus / Crafters

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    OMG you guys are so piss poor. If you don't like the event then don't even try to go after it, would you rather have +7-9 with a chance of it breaking and you have to buy another one? GO BUY SOME FUXIN ALZ IF YOU WANNA DO THIS EVENT AND STOP QQING
    +1 lol but remember this is forum,ppl like QQing and ne.rd raging over a game lol

CABAL GM
    Hello~. To lighten your load, we have decided to set the initial upgrade level of the SIG equipments to +9. Hope this helps.
    You can also check out the changed details on http://www.cabal.com/event/read/1104...niversaryEvent
    Last edited by [GM] Q; 04-10-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Banned
    WOOOOT I LUV U .u r a girl right?

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Q View Post
    Hello~. To lighten your load, we have decided to set the initial upgrade level of the SIG equipments to +9. Hope this helps.
    You can also check out the changed details on http://www.cabal.com/event/read/1104...niversaryEvent
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NRg4seIIXSk
    It won't.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

Banned
    well that was sad watching him fail bad.

New-England. (Massachusetts/New-Hampshire area)
    The way it was last year was fine. You're obviously QQ'ing when all I was doing was stating they should change it back to the way it was before...or make it BETTER....NOT worse. It seems like +9 with a chance of it breaking only twice from 7-9 wasn't as bad as going almost all the way to max. Pull your head out of your @ss and think for once.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast