Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Petition to lower required upgrade level

Petition to lower required upgrade level

I'm pretty sure everyone (Literally I mean EVERYONE) agrees..+14 to keep the damn SIGEvent items is ridiculous. Exactly how many +14-+15 gears are there in game? 10 at most? Maybe 20? I dunno pulling random numbers, but for what I know, getting to +14 will most likely result in some people going for that magic +15...Anyways, I suggest they lower the damn necessary upgrade level to like 12 (or at least 13). If they want to keep it at 14, they should do one of the following things:
    1. Increase upgrade success (<-- Lol never will happen)
    2. Sell Enhanced Core High's at Yul Event shop for like 5m each
    3. Make the Core Enhancer High in Cash Shop reduced by like 75% or something (50%?) currently its at 30% which is generous, but for something big like this, that happens once in a millennium (exaggeration) they should give us some type of fighting chance.
    This event is going to result in two ways: Those who get what they want will continue to play (which is going to be like .01% of the population) and those who gain nothing will most likely rage quit forever.
    Fear is an Illusion

Shadow Titanium
    ur asking for something that they will never give u ...

U never know until you try (which is what ESTSoft is trying to push on us with this event)
    Fear is an Illusion

Quote Originally Posted by SeventhSon View Post
    They shoud make it +15 to be perm, just saying ...
    im sure thats what they originally planned then they said "aw lets make it easier for them" and they decided on +14

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone (Literally I mean EVERYONE) agrees..+14 to keep the damn SIGEvent items is ridiculous. Exactly how many +14-+15 gears are there in game? 10 at most? Maybe 20? I dunno pulling random numbers, but for what I know, getting to +14 will most likely result in some people going for that magic +15...Anyways, I suggest they lower the damn necessary upgrade level to like 12 (or at least 13). If they want to keep it at 14, they should do one of the following things:
    1. Increase upgrade success (<-- Lol never will happen)
    2. Sell Enhanced Core High's at Yul Event shop for like 5m each
    3. Make the Core Enhancer High in Cash Shop reduced by like 75% or something (50%?) currently its at 30% which is generous, but for something big like this, that happens once in a millennium (exaggeration) they should give us some type of fighting chance.
    This event is going to result in two ways: Those who get what they want will continue to play (which is going to be like .01% of the population) and those who gain nothing will most likely rage quit forever.
    LOL you really want some FREE GAME dont you?
    if its easy to acquire those item, its not special anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by tsjay View Post
    LOL you really want some FREE GAME dont you?
    if its easy to acquire those item, its not special anymore.
    A usd gear buyer rly shouldn't be saying this.

RIP ChaosL0rd ~Praetor of Faith~

WOW it's really always these kids, I MUST HAVE EPIC ITEM NAO, broski, would you rather have the item breaking when you fail to go from +7-+9 or would you rather have +14 with no chance of it breaking, jesus if you want to get the sig item so bad go by mass amounts of alz.
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by >.> View Post
    im sure thats what they originally planned then they said "aw lets make it easier for them" and they decided on +14
    see they already made it easier for you guys

lower required upgrade lv. lol

est rather put them in cs for profit lol

they will do the same thing as sig weapon :P

30 days 30 days 30 days 30 days lol

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast