Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Petition to lower required upgrade level

Wheres my wallet...must blow a bazillion dollars until I has full +14 superepicawesomefuntimegearz

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    WOW it's really always these kids, I MUST HAVE EPIC ITEM NAO, broski, would you rather have the item breaking when you fail to go from +7-+9 or would you rather have +14 with no chance of it breaking, jesus if you want to get the sig item so bad go by mass amounts of alz.
    definately rater breaking item if they lower the + to 9 or 10, if not, i want 100% pass rate to +10

since
    none
    of
    that
    gunna
    happen
    GG
    to
    fiery's
    bank
    account
    when
    he
    tries
    +14

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol id much rather prefer the old system and +9....getting it to 7 was relatively easy...then you pretty much had a 50/50 chance of getting it to 9...

+14 is like...rofl....5% chance? not to mention that the cores needed to go from the old 0-9 is 10x less than the new 0-14..
    +1 best reply to this thread that gm's wont check

Lol, people still QQed back then about ahh upgradin sys I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s iragequitcauseicantgetepicitem
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Its just helms and suits not really worth the try for me and atleast the items start at +9 and not 0.

I agree I think +14 is a little steep... Although I kinda do wish you could still break the it'd
    S... I wanted to break my record from last sig event... I almost broke 20 pairs of boots.... Yet I will be going for a sig suit this event. Why idk but what the hell...

*Removed by GM. Please reduce the size of the image*

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyro View Post
    I'm pretty sure everyone (Literally I mean EVERYONE) agrees..+14 to keep the damn SIGEvent items is ridiculous. Exactly how many +14-+15 gears are there in game? 10 at most? Maybe 20? I dunno pulling random numbers, but for what I know, getting to +14 will most likely result in some people going for that magic +15...Anyways, I suggest they lower the damn necessary upgrade level to like 12 (or at least 13). If they want to keep it at 14, they should do one of the following things:
    1. Increase upgrade success (<-- Lol never will happen)
    2. Sell Enhanced Core High's at Yul Event shop for like 5m each
    3. Make the Core Enhancer High in Cash Shop reduced by like 75% or something (50%?) currently its at 30% which is generous, but for something big like this, that happens once in a millennium (exaggeration) they should give us some type of fighting chance.
    This event is going to result in two ways: Those who get what they want will continue to play (which is going to be like .01% of the population) and those who gain nothing will most likely rage quit forever.
    again another event that benefits the rich and the alz buyers way to go esoft

just do ca 3 - ca 6 about 100 times and get lucky and find 5 pch and bingo +14 lol
    Last edited by Roy Watson; 04-11-2011 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mat View Post
    ....this games just like a lottery...
    qft
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    u dont have to be rich to get a +14 item...just extemely lucky..

i bet there will be people who go from 9-14 with 0 fails with non-enhanced cores, then others who spend 5b alz on enhanced and everything who don't get a single item to +14....this games just like a lottery...all it takes is 1 ticket to win, and any player who has like 50m on him has a chance to get +14 sig
    which is y im prolly just gonna do the sig for sh.its and giggles if i get enough plates. get a suit, use normal uch until it fails then give up. theres like a 90% chance it fails down to +7 with the first 4 cores anyway so...sh.its and giggles

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast