Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You GM

Shadow Titanium

Thank You GM

Thank you GM for making ROL2 Actually possible within this 2 week period. Out of everything you have done, I think you have done a good job setting drop rate. I am going to run 1 eod2 a day, today I got 7 coins and was very pleased with rate.

A suggestion to make this event even better is make some stuff for lower lvls too since sig for higher lvl, so is rol2 and gm. There should be a 50% exp bonus during the 2nd week, there was usually one in the past i beleive.
    Last edited by forumpost; 04-12-2011 at 04:00 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Anybody gonna get level booster just because of this event? What does 100% drop rate mean... i mean for chest, it won't help right? Also, how does party share exp once u get lvl booster work. i know ur partner doesn't get the bonus, can someone explain this? otice1, in Venus, Anaken selling gold plates for 10m ea
    Last edited by forumpost; 04-11-2011 at 03:46 PM.

Red-Osmium
    I saw couple in AH for 1m each =o

Pfft this is FAIL
    what bout us FS and FB???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ZEPR0 View Post
    Pfft this is FAIL
    what bout us FS and FB???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????
    herpderp you have buffs we dont...

Shadow Titanium
    does any one know answer to my questions

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by forumpost View Post
    does any one know answer to my questions
    i Dont cuz am....WOrthlessz!!!!ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Today I spent 3 hours farming gold slates and got one. This event makes me fussy.
    IKR
    GMs should remove the slates thing I dont mind making the SIG Piece 50+m just remove that wacked-up slates

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Shadow Titanium
    Drop rate for coins does help from lvl booster, i use to get 6-7 a run now i get 12-14

Banned
    I second...Thank you GMs!

1st story works...more fun when u have a sense of objective once again...a task that will pay off.

sig.m event, no opinion. I'm not trying just yet. But if those +9 fail to +0 and start from scratch like the first sig.m event where we only needed to +9 them, then u could very well hold onto that piece, helm or suit, for 1 year! and still wouldn't get it to +14.

Fight the GM...I like the fact that the GMs here don't really flaunt their ware, like OGP used to, I mean, epic FS anyone? one-hit anyone? lol. Q came in as an FA tonight in DS, and if he was wearing just the ordinary gear like Sullivan was (non slot +7 forcis), then expect people to get their titles for sure when they (gms) seem to be pulling their punches. It's no big deal to them ^^ very generous. The important thing is players have fun, and not feel so crappy after getting 1-hit, which the gms are capable of. Thanks for that.

All in all, kudos EST. This 3-fold event is cool^^

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast