guess what brohan dromar>you

sup kid? YOU MAD? AJAJAJAJAJAJAJ come to venus so he can 2 shot ur pos

btw hanny roll u yet??
    thanks for the free bump btw. <3

^^Friend's

FierySagittarius
    Keep Hatin' Noobs, You Are Makin' Me Laugh

Taking All challenges for the Top Venus FA spot, I await your Challenge

ive got an acc bound PCHH I could either transfer it or you could give me the item and ill hand it back for the cash/item

Im lookin for 3b or sigevent boots for FS

pm Ashcroft ingame or on forums ill be checkin my mailbawx

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    l
    o
    l
    maybe you didnt see the new gear he's gotten? no usd involved btw. he'll have 60 rate with full dmg once he finds a good pet, hes also about to get rank 15 which is 10 more dmg resist..o noes u gonna hit 900's on him when he 2 shots u?
    LOL Mat, is more like a MAN to do it just than talk -_- keep saying what he got what he does and how his gonna own, IS NOT LIKE THATS YOU! Mat u lost already, you know what? Look down there.

JUST SHUT YOUR FACE

Shadow Titanium
    there u go ashcroft, if anyone would overpay for a pchh by 2b itd be the biggest alz buyer on cabal. as for finish...man i keep telling you youre gonna get I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ on by rage, idk why ur even staying around these forums...just pretend you died irl, gender and name change ur char and pretend its not u k?
    Your the one who troll every single threads of mine -_- and now you saying why I m here? Good question!

Shadow Titanium
    you wont be here after i spread the pics around
    LOL thats what you can do? after being embarrassed by me? LOL DO IT! Cuz thats all you can do, causing problems, make up situation , meaningless talk and talking to yourself. If you want to do something to hurt me, go make a BL and pvp me, own me and I ll shut my face and be your slave! Other things you did or do, I just careless. Only you think your funny, in reality your just a idoit trying to get attention, MONKEY!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12