Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Luck?

Luck?

sig event. 100 enhanced uch (give or take) +14? probably have no chance but i would like ur opinion.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by strikerxx4 View Post
    sig event. 100 enhanced uch (give or take) +14? probably have no chance but i would like ur opinion.
    Don't bother........portal 2 comes out next week

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    If you use 5 times that amount you might get it.
    kinda wrong there,but right at the same time...... 1:hackers can afford it,no life's(Spur) can afford them,and there is the certain glitch,(if you fail to upgrade to +0 and it fails, the items become easy to upgrade them(+) i know cuz i got +11 and 15 items by that, and they dont fail
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power. Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    <Sith Code>

I have 1 more attempt left, and it makes me so nervous as it goes up. This attempt has never failed yet after using that uch on Yul NPC and enhancing them. Maybe those uch are meant to succeed upgrading BWAHAHAHA jk. but I dont expect to get this to +14 >.> I hope I do, im just saying my attempts has never failed yet. If it goes below +9 im stopping this xD so whoever wants to donate a pch to save this suit please do xD lol because Im going to do my final +14 attempt tomorow morning.

Mia Mia.jpg
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-14-2011 at 04:22 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    !!!!!!! Gl
    Thanks

Gl mia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Osmium
    get DK and burning to trio ca6 with u like 100 times and get a pch lol!! <33 GLLL

gudluck mia! cant w8 for the result ><

SakuyaEM1 13x Wiz Merc

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post
    I have 1 more attempt left, and it makes me so nervous as it goes up. This attempt has never failed yet after using that uch on Yul NPC and enhancing them. Maybe those uch are meant to succeed upgrading BWAHAHAHA jk. but I dont expect to get this to +14 >.> I hope I do, im just saying my attempts has never failed yet. If it goes below +9 im stopping this xD so whoever wants to donate a pch to save this suit please do xD lol because Im going to do my final +14 attempt tomorow morning.

Mia Mia.jpg
    wait I dont get it why did you go
    for martial SIG it says there its only for WI????

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Omg, Its not yet +14 though so dont get all too happy, who knows what will happen on the next attempt, god it makes me nervous thinking bout it. tbh I didnt really expect I'd reach that level of upgrade. I didnt have high hopes at all of getting it to +14 (even +10 up) when I first bought it, thought it was all a joke so I upgraded first two tries and it went successful (+11), I decided to give it a try after having this crazy thought that maybe those uch in npc have a different "success rate" or some GM powers imbued in it LOL and see what it did >.> I enhanced the cores and boom upgraded it straight to 13 w/o fail. Dunno if its luck! but if it succeeds....then ill say those cores really do have epic success rate xD

@ZEPR0

Reason why I bought sig martial for wi is because I have a 142 wiz that boss hunts in pf, and I thought that maybe just for seven days, the sig suit will make soloing more easier because of its defense and hp w. amp compared to the forcium def rate suit I use.
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-14-2011 at 07:48 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast