Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Luck?

Quote Originally Posted by Rastan View Post
    I'm rarely on forums....only when the weather is bad outside or no new torrents to d/l...
    And when you are drunk and stoned watching two strippers do a 69 infront of you.

owait

Sig. by the one and only infiCathi

Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

Reason why I bought sig martial for wi is because I have a 142 wiz that boss hunts in pf, and I thought that maybe just for seven days, the sig suit will make soloing more easier because of its defense and hp w. amp compared to the forcium def rate suit I use.
    How could you leave T3.. tsk tsk
    GL getting it to +14 though!
    Characters: JoneFA - Level 16x FA (capella) [banned]

Battle boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 7 - forcium

Martial boot crafter:
    Currently up to level 3 - titanium *new*

Buying list:
    -Battle Cart Lv3: 300k each
    -Battle Cart Lv4: 1m each
    -Osmium Battleboots 2 slots +0: 8m each
    -Thunder Discs Lv4: 4m each
    -Soul Disc Lv2: 5m per stack

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    age has nothing to do with it moron, as long as they keep providing updates the game will be played by many..take a look at diablo 2...I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s been out over 10 years now and there are 10x more of a player base than here
    Here's my first example......This guy here has spent so much time playing cabal that he has given up on succeeding in life,he lives paycheck to paycheck and has to budget his life,a dead-end job with no retirement or savings........yet he drops his tax return from his minimum wage job on 10b pure alz for a 7/40 sig-helm.....(rumored).....and still hasn't got it +14

Nah,seriously though......the only update that could fix this game is an upgrading update to something that didn't make you want to commit ritual suicide weekly

Quote Originally Posted by rhinox View Post
    And when you are drunk and stoned watching two strippers do a 69 infront of you.....owait
    Lrn2vacation
    Last edited by Rastan; 04-15-2011 at 01:34 AM.

Lrn2vacation
    lrn2succeed

Getting stoned and paying for women(and then telling everyone on the cabal forums < LOL) is not much of a success.

Banned
    lrn2succeed

Getting stoned and paying for women(and then telling everyone on the cabal forums < LOL) is not much of a success.

Lol @ success......did you just get 10k in the mail today?

You are just like lethal and his stupid pics that his 3yr old brother shows him

Lol @ success......did you just get 10k in the mail today?
    Yess don't you remeber?? You sent them to me so I dont make you look stupid over the forums... It was your 2 month drug income.. It's ok tho I won't spend it all on the "finest" weed, some ugly ass prostitutes, McDonalds, and on my monthly internet bill so I can troll some more on the cabal forums I'd rather save it, maybe to pay my education when in done with it

Banned
    Yess don't you remeber?? You sent them to me so I dont make you look stupid over the forums... It was your 2 month drug income.. It's ok tho I won't spend it all on the "finest" weed, some ugly ass prostitutes, McDonalds, and on my monthly internet bill so I can troll some more on the cabal forums I'd rather save it, maybe to pay my education when in done with it
    lol.....I don't pay for internet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    if you call having to go to vegas and pay strippers to bang themselves and/or you, then your life obviously fails in the first place...although i dont blame you for thinking that way, if i was a 31 year old petty drug dealing mordibly obese half-retard id think the same way
    lol...umad

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234