Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: IP blocked or racsist?

Unhappy IP blocked or racsist?

why merge global w/ NA when theyre gonna block your IP playing outside US?
    letting you play for 5months then block

Titanium
    Your absolutely right. They're racist.

[GM] Harlequin
    Well according to your IP you live in Macau. The word "global" is a bit misleading here, because it is only for those countries who got no own version. I am not sure which is the correct version for you, but you can find out by visiting this website: www.cabalonline.net

Quote Originally Posted by [GM] Harlequin View Post
    Well according to your IP you live in Macau. The word "global" is a bit misleading here, because it is only for those countries who got no own version. I am not sure which is the correct version for you, but you can find out by visiting this website: www.cabalonline.net
    So why do you still block IP from Vietnam. We have no own version atm

Titanium
    If your ipblocked just download a proxy and play through that >.>

theres no cabal here in macau. i tried connecting to china server but its already closed and tried taiwan/hongkong but "failed to connect". thats why its only cabal global that i can connect before. i just dont get it blocking my IP here.

how about me?.. im from malaysia.. im playing cabalglobal then suddenly when my char is doing well been blocked? and gosh i hve 3 accounts all also cant logged inn
    Add me in facebook [email protected] KIRAGODDESS

I am from Europe i cant connect too.... WTF? Whot kind of global server this is?

use a proxy we can use more lag for our server

Quote Originally Posted by homeris View Post
    I am from Europe i cant connect too.... WTF? Whot kind of global server this is?
    its "Global" version, not a global server. The global version is only for regions without a official version. Since you have a hard time reading - Just goto cabalonline.com for euro version, or cabalonline.net to find your local version which will probably be cabalonline.com

Cabal.com is only for North American region and those that were in Global server with no local version of cabal, not euro.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathRhythm View Post
    use a proxy we can use more lag for our server
    a proxy would only lag the client, and have no effect on the server. i like the smiley face after that retarded comment though. cool
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan