Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone remember Kalaydrah?

Anyone remember Kalaydrah?

Was a GvG style tournament Kalaydrah was trying to start.

GO CRITICAL!

Forgot the guild we pvped but it was so one sided >.<

Pking Kalaydrah

and most importantly Kalaydrahs "Goodbye" post.

Before they deleted them and canned Kalaydrah. GG OGP GG.
    Last edited by Athian; 04-16-2011 at 07:23 AM.
    My Youtube Channel My Dungeon Video Guides

Thank you for the sig InfiCathi!

Shadow Titanium
    Kal was the best GM the game ever had, the current GM's would do well to emulate his style!

GMs, you should do the things kalaydrah was planning to do and bring back Watchers/GAs o.o

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999

Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Rofl watchers and GAs were the single most corrupt function of Cabal that was ever created or established. Until EST rolled in the administration under OGP denied ever giving them unlisted benefits fervently. Within a week after EST took over they made a post about everything they were taking away from them (all the free gears and benefits they had received). If you want more gm gear distributed amongst non-deserving players then sure, bring back watchers and GAs.
    1. I was still a nub back then
    and
    2. The reason i said i want watchers/GAs back it that it would be some support in-game...it I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥s having to take a screen shot or w/e everytime you want to prove someone hacks. Having GM support in-game would definitely make the game have a smaller amount of hackers

Rofl watchers and GAs were the single most corrupt function of Cabal that was ever created or established. Until EST rolled in the administration under OGP denied ever giving them unlisted benefits fervently. Within a week after EST took over they made a post about everything they were taking away from them (all the free gears and benefits they had received). If you want more gm gear distributed amongst non-deserving players then sure, bring back watchers and GAs.
    I personally know someone who was a GA (that quit half a year ago) and it wasn't set up like that. They had a system of earning points by spending x hours checking for botters and spammers each day/ week. Gears were not items they were supposed to be given. That was the GM's doing by becoming too friendly with them. Otherwise it worked like it was supposed to. Learn your facts before blabbing.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Banned
    yo don't hate I became a pro wiz with the gears gm's gave me.... oh wait

ugh.... pictures of old guild from like 100 years ago
    /image

it happened...

~BusterEdge 17x
    ~Mitsuba 16x

Banned
    no i took a dump over all my gears cause this game was no fun. it was a nasty diarrhea kinda dump so all my gears dissolved into nothing

Are you dumb? The gms established player connections because of their constant involvement with GAs and watchers which led to the widespread distribution of free gear. The point system was merely a facade. Learn to use common sense before blabbing.
    You obviously didn't read my whole post. I noted how the GM's got too friendly with them.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast