Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: anima gems

Titanium

anima gems

So I'm a little confused. I see the anima gems under the pet section in the agent shop. But what exactly are they?

Anima gems seal the slots in a pet. If you have an anima gem say w/ 7 slots and you have a level 7 EMPTY SLOT pet then you can use the gem to fill in the slots w/ it
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Titanium
    So if you buy an anima gem off the agent house its not actually a pet?

its not a pet its the slot of the pet

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

Banned
    Nop, its not a pet, as BamOwnage said... anime gemp SEALS THE SLOTS of the pet to be used in a new one with same or higher lvl than the gems slots...

Titanium
    Well that's stupid. Shouldn't it be under pet accescories or something then?

Quote Originally Posted by joshyv33 View Post
    Well that's stupid. Shouldn't it be under pet accescories or something then?
    You use a pet safety kit, which is under accessories section. I know its a bit confusing, but it shows the stats of a pet so it's easier to see. It's like putting osmium gears in the core section w/ cores right?
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BamOwnage View Post
    You use a pet safety kit, which is under accessories section. I know its a bit confusing, but it shows the stats of a pet so it's easier to see. It's like putting osmium gears in the core section w/ cores right?
    kakaka look at you helping out the noodles, as long as the gem is less than or equal to the level of the pet, you can slot it, but all the gems are OP, better luck slotting it yourself broski

Titanium
    I ain't no noodle boi. But thanks for the help >.<