Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How is everyone so rich!?!?1

Banned

Angry How is everyone so rich!?!?1

Okay i have wondered this question for way too long. No one ever gave me a straight answer. How do you players get so friggin rich???

I know there is a handful of people that buy alz, but that's not what i am talking about.

Those of you who claim not to be alz buying people, please let me know what you did and where you did it. I know i am not going to be rich overnight but no one ever told me exactly what to do...

I've viewed equipment and seen full forcium +9, with double slotted weapons, and 7 amp'ed weapons +11'ed.. 7 amp sigmetal and mystic/tera/shineguard stuff...

Yeah, just please let me know. btw if you don't have a proper or legit answer please don't comment...

Pick a dungeon, any dungeon.

Now run it thousands of times.

And if you aren't spamming dungeons, you should be hunting derk.

Just run a lot of dungeons, thats it...When you get at a higher level it becomes easy to run dungeons such as illusion castles, altar of siena, forbidden island, etc. Running those dungeons a lot is a good way to make money. You can also boss hunt(like derk), but that takes a lot of luck and time.

Some people also play with the market, buying stuff at a low price and re-selling it at a higher price. Crafting can also be a good way to make money at a certain point. You have to find your OWN way to make money, the one you like the most. (=

Banned
    wow, thanks for all the choices

I think i'll do both, i'm going to run dungeons + lvl up and run more dungeons. I may even try that derk thing lol.

thanks again for quick posts and legit ways

Banned
    i got gold sellers on spd dial just like how rockstars have their drug dealers on spd dial u feel me?

RedOsmium
    Most people start off by buying some alz as a foundational start, then they begin to run dungeons.
    A creative man is motivated by the desire to achieve, not by the desire to beat others.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexodus View Post
    wow, thanks for all the choices

I think i'll do both, i'm going to run dungeons + lvl up and run more dungeons. I may even try that derk thing lol.

thanks again for quick posts and legit ways
    some other people do spend like 8+ hrs a day playing this i bet you know
    so 8+ horus of dungeon + luck can easily get you all that, but otherwise just hope u get like eof+8

Be a jewish asian.

everyone does dungeouns but i purchase hardcap lvl2 and sell them for 10mil each. not a recommended way to get money because it requires you spending real cash for ecoins but its alot easier than the being in the dungeons for hours.
    <Removed>

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby24x7 View Post
    Be a jewish asian.
    Smh.
    <Removed>

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast