T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    ur dumb o.o
    +1 ... there also happens to be an event going on retard

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    So i take a break from cabal...come back today and find forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m, eos7 400m, 36cdi osm armor helm 250m...It makes me want to punch a baby. WTF IS THIS ECONOMY? sure the economy is good for you global noobs and alz buyers who work in the sushi shop all day and spend pay check on vouchers and RMT4GAME.com BUT WHAT ABOUT US 2008 OGP CABAL PLAYERS? like what the hell, I will not take this. for the next 3 months, i will be protesting outside of auction house, i have 4 pc's and 1 laptop and i have some 109 wi's and fa's to spam bm2 aoe lag and shooting star to make things more laggy. I will not stand for this, this is your final warning est, CLOSE THE DOORS, NO MORE GLOBAL KIDS IN CABAL NA, USA+Canada, that's all we need, and i come back and i see ROL 2 EVENT? like do you want me to rage quit? if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you. you got your money from the noob global kids, now kick them out! or make global kids have to pay 100usd for xfer, yes a sehh, they must pay that to xfer here, you only care about money so i'm telling you how to make more.

I swear, if i log on and see price of eos7, eof7, and keep seeing lvl 137's selling a eof8 drop from ic2, im going to chop you, i cannot take this, i freaking saw a +15+140hp 7.samp forci fs suit...not even a gm item. This needs to stop.

and wtf is this noob naval officer set? people actually bought this thing LOL, bring back soccer costume thats the only time id ever even think of holding my credit card near my pc when i am on www.cabal.com
    char binding weapons I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ anyway

Banned
    lol? are you a moron? u friggin immigrants can buy alz for 1/3 of the price than US people, you've had updates way before we ever had and half of you noobs are running around with gm items. You global noobs raised the alz buying spam bot rate by 99%, yeah NA always had bots, but not freaking 20 bots in 1 map all ksing each other. all you global kids are named oOoFISHPU.SSYoOo and its really annoying.

i like how the global kids come here to spam but cant even f(_)cking spell, "selling some itens, who buy pm" this isn't canal street(china town) in new york ok?

this current event is by far the stupidest thing to ever occur (next to opening gates to smelly globals)

there should be a screening for fobs and globals, make them take a 100 question test, 99% of it should be grammar and english 101, remove their gm like gears, infact make all their chars level 1, don't allow them to trade,talk,war,pvp,pk,or any in game functions till lvl 160(if you really wanna take out the global alz spammers on trade channel)

seems harsh and funny, but i'm not even kidding

and to all you global kids spamming my inbox, I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ ill sell you green cards 450 usd a piece, 800 usd if your pinoy.

Banned
    there should be a simple M/A, close all the global kids from playing for 2weeks, let the game get normal again and then compare it to how it currently is.

GLOBAL KIDS WE DON'T WANT YOUR LAG, WE DON'T WANT YOU TAKING SPOTS IN NATION WAR AND BARLEY SCORING 18 POINTS AND BLAMING US BRINGERS "bringer noob, dont allow me point get, fuk noob men fuk bringer noob"

we need an exterminator, take some of these trolls like bebe and rastan with you.

I think I know why you are mad now, your mommy wouldn't let you buy NX on maplestory? We just need a higher player base. I prefer to do 30v30 wars rather than 4v4 catch my drift? If you are getting lag get better internet connection, upgrade or buy another PC rather than your windows 2003. They are only trolling you cause you started a thread. If you don't like people having better gear than you either go quit, buy alz, or just kill yourself, however, I don't think you can do the third thing I suggested, your mommy probably hid all the knives because they are too dangerous for you
    "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."

Banned
    la revan!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    He is a global himself you guys getting trolled
    is this where m. knight shyamalan says, "What a twist!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    He is a global himself you guys getting trolled
    i've been missing your trollings, nice to see you bacl

yeah the game is OLD and aging its ok to have end game gears for more ppl in CABAL
    dude compared to other CABAL sever I would say CABAL NA/global is way behind

-=sFS=-
    -=Stormy Officer=-
    -=Knight of Passion=-

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast