Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Nation War & Bringers/Guardians & Tiers

Shadow Titanium

Nation War & Bringers/Guardians & Tiers

Sooooo how about we make it like it used to be ? You know except have the level 160s - 180s in the same tier? that way we could have the 14 bringers (One for each class, on each nation) and the nation war guardians for each class..............

I sort of find it unfair how unless you are a wizard with full forcium amp so you can actually tank while farming a res to get your points, or unless your a shielder with AOD by a res to farm points, you wont get bringer. I meen i understand it takes skill, but coming from my perspective. You meen to tell me i can get top 5 in the 169 tier, I can be the best FA that there is, but i cant have a shot at bringer for it? I score more points in one war, than all the other FAs score in 5, and thats probably an under exaggeration in most cases. You meen to tell me i can be that epic for my class, but i cant even have a guardian title for it?

This game is becoming very class based, its the FS in the higher tiers that steal the bringer. This game ruined the fun by reducing the amount of bringers you can have at a higher level, to let level 79 newbs get a shot at taking it and spam the hell out of us high levels during important times like dungeon runs and such. I dont want some level 79 that doesnt know what its like to have his G.Master skill yet have channel wide shout chats. I used to see a bringer shout and look at his name, and think "Wow, this guy is good, he has bringer" now i look at the bringer shouts and dont even know who these ppl are, they're nobodys in cabal and they dont deserve to hold a power such as bringer.

The shout chats are ment for procyons to talk to procyons, and caps to talk to caps, not level 79s bugging the 160s like me. Not once have i seen a proper shout from lower level bringers besides them abusing their shout privileges, spamming one word per line
    WTS>
    THIS
    AND THIS
    AND THIS
    AND THIS IS HOW I TALK
    BECAUSE I CAN
    BECAUSE IM A LEVEL 109 WIZARD
    AND I FEEL SPECIAL BECAUSE THE GAME ALLOWS ME TO INTERUPT THE HIGHER LEVELS
    WHILE THEY'RE RUNNING DUNGEONS, AND SINCE IM STAYING LVL 109 AND IM NOT RUNNING ANY DUNGEONS
    ILL JUST KEEP SPAMING
    SPAM
    SPAM
    SPAM
    this isnt cool man..

At least do something about this and bring the old bringer/guardian system back, im sure all of cabal will love it if it went back to normal. Bringer is a symbol as to being the most superior of your class, how is a level 79 FA the most superior of FAs? or a level 109 WIZ the most superior of wizards? COME ON EST, MAKE THIS GAME FUN FOR ALL OF US AGAIN PLZZZ
    Last edited by Chris; 01-25-2011 at 01:23 AM.
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

I think.... my location is where my house is... I 'think'.
    +1
    plus, if ur gonna keep t1 bringers.. may as well have the option TO BLOCK THEM!

Sig by the one and only! Infi!! =D
    - Mercury.
    - tewfiddy+ posts.
    "MissMaglTeK"
    Wanna see my fb gear??
    http://forum.cabal.com/showthread.ph...al!)-Gear-Goal!
    ..wanna see it again? =p

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by MagitekGirl View Post
    +1
    plus, if ur gonna keep t1 bringers.. may as well have the option TO BLOCK THEM!
    Exactly, it just sort of irritates me, like i said, i get more points in 1 war, than every other FA in my tier gets in 5, and i cant have bringer? but this level 79 FA that ran weak eod for pc titanium and pherycrap can have it? are you serious? it takes less than a week to get to level 79, why should someone thats been playing for a week have a chance at bringer for? im a level 160+ and i cant have a shot at it, because i sadly dont have AOD and cant plant myself infront of a huge mob and spam splinter and grenade over and over again hitting 10 ppl at a time, consistantly for 60 seconds, no i cant do that, i die if i even think about tanking. like come on give us a fair fight est -.-
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

hahaha I like the guardian idea

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

+1, ye, i love it, bring back old system bringer/Guardian

IF they bring Bringer for all class i will be Fine

Osmium
    Lol, nice qq thread but uhh they are not going to change it back no matter how much qq'ing you do. As you should already know EST is not the best at listening to what the people want. And even if they do come and look in your thread it's not like they are going to do much about it.
    Last edited by ROFLwiz; 01-25-2011 at 05:51 AM.

I know hahaha

Tera- Human Mystic Lv60
    Server- Valley of Titans- (PvP)

If they did bring back guardians, id like to see different title stats than before. Might as well just give half the stats of bringer title or somethin.

Yea, or at least nerfed from the old ones. Agreed on the meaning of bringer. Question though: Is the lower tier Bringer title the sames stats as the T5? Because that would definitely be retarded. Half the lower teir Bringers are just newly made characters from older stronger players that can easily gear up their noob characters.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast