Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf is this economy, kick the global noobs

Banned

Angry Wtf is this economy, kick the global noobs

So i take a break from cabal...come back today and find forcium db weps (16 cdi) for 200m, forcium 20 cdi for 800m, eos7 400m, 36cdi osm armor helm 250m...It makes me want to punch a baby. WTF IS THIS ECONOMY? sure the economy is good for you global noobs and alz buyers who work in the sushi shop all day and spend pay check on vouchers and RMT4GAME.com BUT WHAT ABOUT US 2008 OGP CABAL PLAYERS? like what the hell, I will not take this. for the next 3 months, i will be protesting outside of auction house, i have 4 pc's and 1 laptop and i have some 109 wi's and fa's to spam bm2 aoe lag and shooting star to make things more laggy. I will not stand for this, this is your final warning est, CLOSE THE DOORS, NO MORE GLOBAL KIDS IN CABAL NA, USA+Canada, that's all we need, and i come back and i see ROL 2 EVENT? like do you want me to rage quit? if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you. you got your money from the noob global kids, now kick them out! or make global kids have to pay 100usd for xfer, yes a sehh, they must pay that to xfer here, you only care about money so i'm telling you how to make more.

I swear, if i log on and see price of eos7, eof7, and keep seeing lvl 137's selling a eof8 drop from ic2, im going to chop you, i cannot take this, i freaking saw a +15+140hp 7.samp forci fs suit...not even a gm item. This needs to stop.

and wtf is this noob naval officer set? people actually bought this thing LOL, bring back soccer costume thats the only time id ever even think of holding my credit card near my pc when i am on www.cabal.com
    Last edited by moomoomilk; 04-17-2011 at 10:04 PM.

Banned
    ur dumb o.o

Shadow Titanium
    he mad

LMAO! DAhahahaha! Do you need some beer? Maybe a shot. Strong one. xD
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Banned
    he need some dep dep dep dep =p

Banned
    don't come here, this isnt the time, i am really mad dude, im sick of immigrants coming in and ruining our economy, like wtf is this? est gained global players yeah, but theyre gonna lose all their true blooded NA players.

i am leading a cabal revolution, roll with me, or get rolled on. simple as that.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    LMAO! DAhahahaha! Do you need some beer? Maybe a shot. Strong one. xD
    noobs like you are what i am talking about, go FARKING play runescape or habbo hotel, and your forum location is wrong you FOB, it's BEHIND YOU. seriously go back to global please.

Banned
    Viva global!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I like buritos and tacos

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    noobs like you are what i am talking about, go FARKING play runescape or habbo hotel, and your forum location is wrong you FOB, it's BEHIND YOU. seriously go back to global please.
    this has nothing to do with race, obviously america allows all races(well no north koreans) but don't allow people like bebe to ruin our server, gm's, you once unblocked my account in 16 hours, i know you can fix this infestation.

Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    So if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you.
    Damn bro, you've got tigers blood. Get em.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast