Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtf is this economy, kick the global noobs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    this has nothing to do with race, obviously america allows all races(well no north koreans) but don't allow people like bebe to ruin our server, gm's, you once unblocked my account in 16 hours, i know you can fix this infestation.
    o.o LMAO U JUST REPLY FROM UR OWN QUOTE LOOOOOOOOOOL

Banned
    So if i rage quit i will come to your head quarters dressed in a capella BL suit and Bm2 all of you..

lol if you kick the global kids, where will they go??? haa

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by xfearmybladex View Post
    o.o lmao u just reply from ur own quote looooooooool
    i am getting sick of you, it was intention to quote myself, you have posted more in this thread than i have, and it's my dang thread, stop trying to get your post up k?

noobs like you are what i am talking about, go FARKING play runescape or habbo hotel, and your forum location is wrong you FOB, it's BEHIND YOU. seriously go back to global please.
    Dahahahaha! I live in Canada and I'm prob twice your age. Don't send me to global. I can't swim. mommy mommy.

P.S. What's runescape and habbo hotel? o.O
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Banned
    i am getting sick of you, it was intention to quote myself, you have posted more in this thread than i have, and it's my dang thread, stop trying to get your post up k?
    o.o omg u r mad.want a cookie? ^_^

Banned
    and now someone tells me you can purchase sig event items +9+2slot epic for 10m??? TELL ME THIS IS A JOKE? i paid 3.2b for my boot, if this is true then est you have no shame, you have no respect for your true players, how can you do this to us? people who strived to get sig event, and then any noob with 10m can go purchase it +9 for 7 days and run around and act pro? why not put gm sign in npc for 1m, in fact, why not give us access to item shop? only 300 users at a time though. I am getting sick, cant even look at the cabal icon on my desktop...maybe i'll replace it with a 100% NA game.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    Dahahahaha! I live in Canada and I'm prob twice your age. Don't send me to global. I can't swim. mommy mommy.

P.S. What's runescape and habbo hotel? o.O
    really? you've got to be the ugliest person in the world, I hope you aren't a girl, and if you are, I hope you're married to a rich man, I don't see you getting any job that requires you to open your mouth or show your face, maybe you give massages in dark dark rooms with zen tea? i bet you smell like 16 day old fish left out in the sun. i really am starting to hate you.

So this moomoomike just sent me a post on my wall saying....

"i am going to find you, and turn you into a shrimp boat hooker, where you belong noob"

Oh nUuuu! I so scared! Should I call the police? What was the number again? 119, right? Oh my bad. That's in asia. Somebody call 911! I scared! I can't leave my house!
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

Lol.
    My name is Esko.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    lol u gotta get 15 gold states which are super rare and if u buy em theyre like 4-5m ea...so its like 50m+ for a temp item that only ugly asian girls can +
    men aint supposed to call girls ugly/fat,or u will get a slap =p

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast