Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: moomoomilk what r u smoking @@

Shadow Titanium

moomoomilk what r u smoking @@

lol u dumb or stupid?
    the economy is at the current state is due to the mercenary update and the closure of the old chaos arena 5 and the added new key of chaos arena.
    the update reduce dungeon difficulty for IC1, IC2 and increase epic drop rate in most maps, therefore upgrade core highest can be easily obtained...unlike back then the only place u can get them is doing chaos arena 5...
    the new key of chaos system also drop perfect cores that explains the +15

stop smoking weed and start playing the game more or read the updates n use that tiny brain of yours, instead of talking rubbish

Shadow Titanium
    nvm him/ i bet hes like 10 years old who dosent know a thing.. if hes not then he must be very stupid lol

Shadow Titanium
    hehe he gonna even more pissed when he finds out forcy armor amp price drop when the new update "dry plastic mechanism" armor come out haha

Shadow Titanium
    LOL where is he? i cant wait to see hes stupid reaction.. makes me lough just to think abt it

Shadow Titanium
    he probably read this and screw himself hahah he would be too shameful to reply

lols
    www.wix.com/cabalz/roguemachiavellians

>.< i love you is 8 letters so is bullshet

Roxlyn /AzureFury/Rougebliss 177 BL (Retired)
    Roxllyyn 140 fa (retired)
    AzureCrush 166 fs (retired)
    Azurefox 155 FB (retired)

Banned
    yeah, im def 10, come through anytime for freestyle/ pvp.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    lol u dumb or stupid?
    the economy is at the current state is due to the mercenary update and the closure of the old chaos arena 5 and the added new key of chaos arena.
    the update reduce dungeon difficulty for IC1, IC2 and increase epic drop rate in most maps, therefore upgrade core highest can be easily obtained...unlike back then the only place u can get them is doing chaos arena 5...
    the new key of chaos system also drop perfect cores that explains the +15

stop smoking weed and start playing the game more or read the updates n use that tiny brain of yours, instead of talking rubbish
    you're so wrong in so many ways,Perfect cores no one in cabal has them yet. i got 1 used to +14 my forcy FB gloves amp,and Perfect cores only replace 5 ECH, derp

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by IcyWave View Post
    you're so wrong in so many ways,Perfect cores no one in cabal has them yet. i got 1 used to +14 my forcy FB gloves amp,and Perfect cores only replace 5 ECH, derp
    lmao looks like u haven't done chaos6 enough...few weeks ago i jsut saw perfect med and high shouted
    and you're wrong about perfect core replace 5 ECH....perfect cores is 100% success, 5ECH cant compare to that

Banned
    don't ever make a thread with my name in it again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast