Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Wow, real nice +ing

Quote Originally Posted by filledejoie View Post
    btw, why use enhanced cores below +9 ?
    above or bellow 9 seems to be the same I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ lol

Sig. by the one and only infiCathi

enhanced after +9 seem to give me a better chance.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NOPE View Post
    % means nothing in this game
    +1
    It's all random/dumb/hope you don't go broke... luck

This is video is a NO NO. Auto registration spam is something I will never do when upgrading. See he is RUSHING, i notice it ruins it! >.< lol. I did the same thing with a forcium orb before and this is exactly what happened to the item. It should be done slowly and manually (w/o auto registration) using enhance cores. If you fail youre not lucky so give it a break...then try again next day. If it still fails. Dont upgrade it! theres just no luck if it fails, it'll just get worse if u contnue. Item shouldnt be continued to upgrade if it goes below +9
    Last edited by MamaMiaYoe; 04-19-2011 at 11:25 AM.
    In another dimension...Miavii is still alive
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ku4vL17sEEU&edit=vd

not sure if its just me but i notice that theres a certain time and ch when you get lucky with upgrades

this is what happened to my sig suit. 9 -> 10 -> 11 ->10 - >8 - > 6 - >4 ->5 ->6 ->7 ->8 -> 9 -> 10 - >11 -> 12 - >10 - >8 ->6 ->4 then i couldn't even +8 it again. Took me about 700m before i npc that fuking suit.

Osmium
    In a land far far away when Donkey's eat Unicorns while they play Monopoly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mat View Post
    thats imossibur, you cant fail below +6 with ell enhanced...or so they say

lawlawl.

Miiavi and the Kyo whatever person.

Click on the picture, cutie!

Here are some of the things I've done to upgrade:

-Upgrade 1 or 2 levels while dashing through a dungeon (that one is rather fun xD)
    -Stock up around 20-100 cores, blow either all of them at once or only until I start failing badly (i.e. going +4 +5 +4 +5 +4 +5...failing 2-3 times in a row...failing a specific + 2-3 times)
    -(Old upgrade system): stock up 100 cores and enhance 5 of them, throw uch to +6 then use enhanced core and fail +7....after getting to +6 five times and going from +6 to 0 each time....possibly one of my top 5 worst days in Cabal...
    -Upgrade casually, and at random, 1 or 2 upgrades at a time as I get cores
    -Get an item 1 upgrade level away from where I want it, buy a crap load of cores and get it to the desired + in the first few cores....

So far, I tend to agree with Miavii in that it's best to stop after you fail a few times. Wait a while...a day or two even...before trying again.

EDIT: Also, I don't spam auto register on rapid fire anymore...in my experience, it doesn't give good results....
    Last edited by cadacus_ater; 04-20-2011 at 10:02 PM.

Banned
    Yeah .. Hurrying doesnt yield results . Word up to miiavi and Cadacus

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MamaMiaYoe View Post

This is video is a NO NO. Auto registration spam is something I will never do when upgrading. See he is RUSHING, i notice it ruins it! >.< lol. I did the same thing with a forcium orb before and this is exactly what happened to the item. It should be done slowly and manually (w/o auto registration) using enhance cores. If you fail youre not lucky so give it a break...then try again next day. If it still fails. Dont upgrade it! theres just no luck if it fails, it'll just get worse if u contnue. Item shouldnt be continued to upgrade if it goes below +9
    You seem to be saying that there are items regardless of tiers which are destined to fail. That's new thought for me. If it comes from anyone else I'd think it 's a troll post.

How would you explain this then?

thread

and video

a lot of theories lol...but it used to work that 2 quick successive ones, auto register and deep breaths and pressing upgrade button in wild abandon, throwing caution to the wind SEEMS to work sometimes too. It just goes to show, the only thing consistent about upgrading is its inconsistency.

inb4Lethalpoodetainsyou

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast