Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Everyone Will Post To this lol

Everyone Will Post To this lol

Games Irritating me lately, rather not rage on forums bout it tho and just ask everyone else how they feel by answering this question: If u had to have anything change about this game give me your top 5 things u would change more than anything and tell me how good you feel the Help desk has done since open beta.

It will be interesting to hear peoples stories and opinions, i look forward to them^^

bring back old war system 6 bringers only in top tier, expand top tier to 160-180

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    bring back old war system 6 bringers only in top tier, expand top tier to 160-180
    +1 agree, but add guardian title in as well.

Dye armors, more quests, non repetative story dungeons, and idk -.-
    Character Name: Felixxer
    Server: Venus
    Nation: Capella
    Level: 64
    Class: Blader
    Weapon: Blade/Katana

Banned
    i wish that cabal 2 aint fail as cabal 1. this game is beyond recovery now.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by NiteFalcon View Post
    +1, but i think it would be alot funner if each tier has 6 bringers and guardians as long as the bringer title stats and shout are only available in war. but at the same time, avg number of ppl in war are only from 10-20 except t4 mercury, so having 6 bringers in a small size tier would be kinda stupid. then again, this might attract more ppl to attend all tiers and make war more exciting.

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by IaMaLive View Post
    +1, but i think it would be alot funner if each tier has 6 bringers and guardians as long as the bringer title stats and shout are only available in war. but at the same time, avg number of ppl in war are only from 10-20 except t4 mercury, so having 6 bringers in a small size tier would be kinda stupid. then again, this might attract more ppl to attend all tiers and make war more exciting.
    The main evening/night wars are generally 20-30 and bonus wars are at least 40 per side. Giving some form of incentive to war might convince people to war abit more often. That being said though, any more than 1-2 guardians per class would be abit much.

i'm not going to post to this!

+1 to Guardians in some form or fashion being brought back.

This page has had 35,723 visits (Retired)
    My FB Guide
    Contact me for anything for the wiki: [email protected]

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by boredom View Post
    The main evening/night wars are generally 20-30 and bonus wars are at least 40 per side. Giving some form of incentive to war might convince people to war abit more often. That being said though, any more than 1-2 guardians per class would be abit much.
    hee hee ya ur right...i just put down some quick ideas that came to mind while on my break in between classes. cant remember the last time i went to bonus war lol because i work nights on the weekend. i hear bonus wars are pretty full and easy for the procs cuz they own! hhahahaha

Banned
    180s pounding on 160s niiiccccceeee

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast