Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Illusion cattle one solo

Illusion cattle one solo

At what level can a fs with about 1k defense 54 crit rate 800 attack and 140 crit damage solo illusion caste b1 f?

You neglected to mention s.amp

It will depend on your damage output with that much def, you should survive well enough. Your biggest issue will probably be killing stuff fast enough and managing your sp well so that you finish on time. As it is, your attack seems a bit low to be soloing ic1 imo. FS have arguably the worst bm2 dps of any character in the game, and with that little attack, your dps on bosses won't be very good, you might need to use around 6 sp bars on the last boss, depending on your amp.

well you can see my level and amp, ect in my siggy, i can solo IC1, just barely, and thats only with skipping the side boss, an yes, takes about 5-6 sp on final boss alone, with retarget

wow thas some low amp XD

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

RedOsmium
    Yeah, that attack is terribly low. If you can do it, I imagine it'll take you 1.5 hours or more.
    My youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/tjxs?feature=mhee
    I craft blades, all crafting is free if you provide the mats and will continue to be.

I was thinking about neglecting amp on a fs since I have high critical rate and for pvp I ussually two shot others I was planning on sacrificeing some ohm nap for forciums defense

Banned
    wait......what?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    brb
    loling
    IKR?!?!?!?....I mean,who in their right mind would sacrifice amp for defense on a tank class,f'n retards

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Who would sacrifice amp for defense when you can have both at the same time? Jeez I wish I was as good as some of you people.
    you can get a full set of forcy amp for 400m now?...epicasuce

Shadow Titanium
    it takes me 1 bars of sp and a whole lot of combo with using vamp to kill the kuoooo boss. About 3 bars + AoD to kill Maga Eyagre(?) 4 bars + AoD to kill Kanaph and 5 bars +AoD twice(sometimes) to kill enraged Kanaph. It takes me about 1 hr. 45 mins to complete but then i also dance for about 45-50 mins :/

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast