Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SeH ?

SeH ?

I was launching cabal the other day and notice that seh has some kinda of percentage off kool sh it...Now im thinking dam this maybe my chance to get one aight i launch shop
    and i check how many ecoins u need to get one..

Results:
    SEL 1 voucher 10 bucks
    SEM 1 Voucher and Half
    SEH: I G T F O my face with that b s 17 vouchers thats why u GMs Lower the Drop rate on them for u can rip people off.. I will not support your cash shop and if u are buyin Sehs from cash shop ur F C K N stupid

Shadow Titanium
    k.

yeah, im that creative

Banned
    rofl

UMAD BRO?

Get rich in real life and stop wasting time on online game.

Banned
    Be grateful; that used to be 200 usd

Shadow Titanium
    lol where do you think Est get money from to keep the game running, imagine the cost to prevent hackers running everywhere?? imagine the cost to hire GMs to read ur shytty tickets, imagine the cost to do events!!! lmao dont be cheap or a tightass, u get what u pay for to keep cabal running.
    I rather spend couple of hundred bucks on cabal other than buying consoles or other games haha

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    lol where do you think Est get money from to keep the game running, imagine the cost to prevent hackers running everywhere?? imagine the cost to hire GMs to read ur shytty tickets, imagine the cost to do events!!! lmao dont be cheap or a tightass, u get what u pay for to keep cabal running.
    I rather spend couple of hundred bucks on cabal other than buying consoles or other games haha
    I found this really funny lol

"Trusting in someone is the same as depending on them. That is something the weak do. I have no use for it."
    "Distance only has meaning in a fight between equals. With you and I, distance holds no meaning at all. Watch... If I do this, my hand is almost instantly at your heart."

Titanium
    Well if your actually planning on buying ANOTHER wii, then you my friend are the not so bright one.

Banned
    Hey you SMD k ? im rich BIIIITCH HONK HONK !!!

Quote Originally Posted by fantasion View Post
    fieryV2. except fiery sold his soul to be good at cabal. but aint see no changes =o

55 chanter-Aion
    Morior
    Kreiss
    R.I.P.
    xCarnage 160 Blader
    XxPRxXAngeL 170 force blader
    xStarFire 147 Force Archer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast