Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Piece of advice

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimony View Post
    I rather be the kid who works at a Burger King than be the I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ who has to listen to this every night: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBa05L8JdwQ
    so you admit your a kid working for burger king now hmm? smart move, except that we all knew that already.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Hollowichigo View Post
    so you admit your a kid working for burger king now hmm? smart move, except that we all knew that already.
    i hope youre not the same hollowichigo that paid hanzohatori 2.5k usd for his FB last year

also, learn how to read the posters name, hes missing a letter

Quote Originally Posted by Matrimoney View Post
    i hope youre not the same hollowichigo that paid hanzohatori 2.5k usd for his FB last year

also, learn how to read the posters name, hes missing a letter
    The name matters? cuz man imo your a kid working at burger king or even worse. And its ironic that you realized i was reffering to you, why would you think so if your not a kid working at burger king? owned!
    you sir still got no proof on anything and it is pretty ironic that first u said i spent 1k, then 1.5k 2k now 2.5k?(without ANY proof should i mention) man srsly do u expect anyone to believe you? or your just raging cuz i PKd shet out of you year ago? i enjoy when u wouldnt even dare to step out of the town.
    The FB i had has been stolen and I no longer play on venus, i madde a new one later on merc and its 172 atm. Im pretty sure evne my new FB can 2hko you when crit.
    Last edited by Hollowichigo; 11-14-2010 at 04:23 PM.

Banned
    The name matters? cuz man imo your a kid working at burger king or even worse. And its ironic that you realized i was reffering to you, why would you think so if your not a kid working at burger king? owned!
    you sir still got no proof on anything and it is pretty ironic that first u said i spent 1k, then 1.5k 2k now 2.5k?(without ANY proof should i mention) man srsly do u expect anyone to believe you? or your just raging cuz i PKd shet out of you year ago? i enjoy when u wouldnt even dare to step out of the town.
    The FB i had has been stolen and I no longer play on venus, i madde a new one later on merc and its 172 atm. Im pretty sure evne my new FB can 2hko you when crit.
    You were talking to Matrimony without knowing it was a troll, of course you were talking to me. If you think anyone is going to believe you didn't buy Hanzo's FB you're sadly mistaken. Myself and about 5 other people were on Vent during the exact moment you paid him via Paypal, we watched you sign in to CABAL and namechange to HollowLichigo shortly thereafter and delete everyone from his buddy list. Are you really going to deny buying that FB now knowing I know so much about the transaction? Lol, how much USD did you spend on your current FB? An FB 2 shotting a WI with crits? No way bro, that's impossible. LOL, you PKing me? I don't even think you killed my BL more than 5 times throughout your CABAL career, whereas I 2 shot Hanzo's FB you obviously didn't know how to play over 100 times.

You were talking to Matrimony without knowing it was a troll, of course you were talking to me. If you think anyone is going to believe you didn't buy Hanzo's FB you're sadly mistaken. Myself and about 5 other people were on Vent during the exact moment you paid him via Paypal, we watched you sign in to CABAL and namechange to HollowLichigo shortly thereafter and delete everyone from his buddy list. Are you really going to deny buying that FB now knowing I know so much about the transaction? Lol, how much USD did you spend on your current FB? An FB 2 shotting a WI with crits? No way bro, that's impossible. LOL, you PKing me? I don't even think you killed my BL more than 5 times throughout your CABAL career, whereas I 2 shot Hanzo's FB you obviously didn't know how to play over 100 times.
    why it is fake?
    the name is HoIIowIchigo sir....another epic fail. and if you please get me the vent record?(If you HAVE it ofcuz) besides if u say i never owned you before i have plenty SS to PROVE myself, not like u, i speak with proof. i srsly enjoyed when u were scared like a shet and wouldt even dare to walk out of town...sigh pathetic indeed. Pathetic noob like you 2hko me? nah not gonna happen.
    In fact, you can take your BL out and fight me NOW, watch me after a year not playing still own your butt.
    Last edited by Hollowichigo; 11-14-2010 at 04:57 PM.

Banned
    why it is fake?
    the name is HoIIowIchigo sir....another epic fail. and if you please get me the vent record?(If you HAVE it ofcuz) besides if u say i never owned you before i have plenty SS to PROVE myself, not like u, i speak with proof. i srsly enjoyed when u were scared like a shet and wouldt even dare to walk out of town...sigh pathetic indeed.
    I can get ahold of Karl right now if you'd like, I still hop on his Vent every once in a while You have SS's proving what? Do you even have any SS's of your FB progressing to 170 in Venus? Do you have any proof whatsoever concerning where/when/what you paid for any of your gear? Like I'm supposed to know the exact letters in your FB's name, all I know was that it looked like HollowIchigo. Either way, do you have any explanation as to why nobody had ever heard of HollowIchigo until you suddely popped up one day? Do you have any explanation as to why HanzoHatori's 170 FB was taken off the rankings and replaced with an FB named HollowIchigo?...oh wait...that was you.

Maybe I'll see if Karl can find the PP transaction and hook me up with a screeny.

I can get ahold of Karl right now if you'd like, I still hop on his Vent every once in a while You have SS's proving what? Do you even have any SS's of your FB progressing to 170 in Venus? Do you have any proof whatsoever concerning where/when/what you paid for any of your gear? Like I'm supposed to know the exact letters in your FB's name, all I know was that it looked like HollowIchigo. Either way, do you have any explanation as to why nobody had ever heard of HollowIchigo until you suddely popped up one day? Do you have any explanation as to why HanzoHatori's 170 FB was taken off the rankings and replaced with an FB named HollowIchigo?...oh wait...that was you.

Maybe I'll see if Karl can find the PP transaction and hook me up with a screeny.
    in fact i do dude about FB progressing. http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/ scrol all the way down, and u will see some SS of my FB at lower lvl.
    man srsly admit ur epic failness, and highly suggest you uninstall your game cuz according to your normal behaviour, i doubt u can ever get any better.
    the part thats being blocked on adress is s.u.c.k without dots.

Banned
    in fact i do dude about FB progressing. http://www.xfire.com/profile/jerryI love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥/screenshots/cabalo/ scrol all the way down, and u will see some SS of my FB at lower lvl.
    man srsly admit ur epic failness, and highly suggest you uninstall your game cuz according to your normal behaviour, i doubt u can ever get any better.
    the part thats being blocked on adress is s.u.c.k without dots.
    fail link is fail kiddo

Banned
    BTW, what would stop you from changing Hanzo's name to whatever name your lowbie FB was after you bought it? HollowIchigo has tons and tons of different letter variations that would allow the name to look the same without further inspection. Your logic if flawed Sir.

fail link is fail kiddo
    omg look i got nothing to say infront of solid proof im gonna cover my butt!!!!
    well at least this time u did the 2nd right thing besides admiting you sux(which is the best option).
    HoIIowIchigo---170 FB Venus (stolen), vAizenSousukev------180 Wiz Venus. HolIowlchigo----180 FB Venus.
    HoIIowIchigo---172 FB Mercury(stolen), VxByakuyaxV-----157 BL, HoIIowlchigo----180 WA Venus.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast