Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Pseudo-Lethal Rhyme

Pseudo-Lethal Rhyme

Pseudo-Lethal Plethora of Rhymes

I'm excited; Cabal was released, so I had something for my mind to eat and digest.
    I'm lost; Cabal was confusing at first, so I felt such like a noob.
    I'm getting it now; Cabal was releasing some awesome events, so I was excited.
    I'm disappointed; Cabal was not pleasing their clients with their services.
    I'm -- let me just get to the point.

Is there a pursuit of happiness in this game? Let's figure it out like this.

(All) Seireitei, once upon a time, I spilled water over me when I knew ya were a re-carnation of SoulSociety.

HERE I GO! RAP TIME!

One, you stink, smell, sicken me to death - it sounds synonymous; you're the definition of all of that, you decayed cookie!

Two, I shine, I spit, I shoot for the stars. On the other hand, You darken, destroy, and degrade our dreams.

Three, if one thing could make me happy right now that would be you gone, gone and never return like the Nazis that were obliterate like a ripped page from a book.

Four, I'm not rhyming, so let's try again, so you can get the picture, so you can see I'm rhyming.

PRIME TIME!

You're a clean apple with implanted sinful seeds inside of you that are used to duplicate itself sporadically from location to bi-location to omni. You're an animation, a creation created by one, operated by many, working for one reason, making history for one person. You made the path clear, with the assistance of illegal hacks and glitches.

I see, I see, I see. . . I see a hungry beast that is so hungry: 24/7 Hunting.

I saw, I saw, I saw. . . I saw a unity of pseudo-gods pretending to be the ascension of holy with a stain of deception on their faces.

I heard, I heard, I heard. . . I heard you roar like the lion of the jungle terrorizing for land and more.

I feel, I feel, I feel. . . I feel blind, hurt, ill, swollen, hot, and everything that debilitates me.

Sporadic meaningless

Stupid
    Egotistical
    Irritating
    Rude
    Evil
    Idiotic
    Tortuous
    Emotionless
    Ignorant

Guild!

Last edited by Eurus007; 04-25-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Banned
    WHoa !!! =D

Shadow Titanium
    Damm.... I don't know if this kid is better at rapping or better at hating on sier

LOL! Are ya serious or being sarcastic?