Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Need gm action please!

Need gm action please!

I know i already posted something about this but i have waited for more than half a year for this account to be unblocked and to hear responses from GM's so please respond as soon as possible to ticket #25947. I Was told to let you guys know when i have money on my paypal account as soon as possible and i am so please take the money and unblock my account. Thank you again.
    Last edited by Death316; 04-24-2011 at 01:47 PM.

Did they contact you by email? If they did, reply to that email. Or send in another ticket. I doubt it will get resolved by spamming the same topic

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiifk View Post
    Did they contact you by email? If they did, reply to that email. Or send in another ticket. I doubt it will get resolved by spamming the same topic
    No they have not replied to me back at all. I have mailed a GM in game and posted twice on forums and sent ticket all same thing. Reason being is that they usually take about 3 months to respond and its so simple a task to just take the money they need and let me get my account back. I understand there busy but i have waited almsot a year for this im a little pssed off =/, Excuse my language but seriously.

you have to understand your not the only one with an issue right now, especially with the extended maintenance going on. If you sent a ticket in, give them a chance to receive, understand, and act on it. It may seem like a gross amount of time that they take, but I'm sure it's in good reason.

Now if it's been say, a few weeks and still nothing, then I can understand posting thread after thread.

Quote Originally Posted by yoshiifk View Post
    you have to understand your not the only one with an issue right now, especially with the extended maintenance going on. If you sent a ticket in, give them a chance to receive, understand, and act on it. It may seem like a gross amount of time that they take, but I'm sure it's in good reason.

Now if it's been say, a few weeks and still nothing, then I can understand posting thread after thread.
    I understand your point believe me. but i have been very patient for almost a year now for this issue to be resolved. and they finally tell me i can get it back and how to do it and i dont want to wait another 3 months for a response again. i would like this issue to be resolved asap preferably. i understand they are busy i am not asking for a miracle just not to wait anymore time than a week or 2 for a response. If they can get this fixed within a week or 2 i would be very understanding. But other responses have been 3 months to respond so you have to understand my position as well =(. And i dont intend to keep spamming this i just want them to get it fixed so its 1 less thing off there list for financial problems and mine.