Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I Told You It Was Coming, Now You All QQ And Want To Quit.

Banned

Exclamation I Told You It Was Coming, Now You All QQ And Want To Quit.

what did i say? it's periodical what est is doing to you animals.
    Top 10 periodical mistakes since 2008.

1.OGP made their $$ off of cabal, sold the buggy/laggy/botting/hacking/alzbuying/unstable rights of cabal to EST
    2.EST changes cabal NA to Global
    3.EST hires GM/Staff that ignores players more than president bush ignored hurricane katrina
    4.EST had help desk SQL injection error for 1.7weeks(aka they were on vacation)
    5. EST celebrates their 1 year anniversary aka cabal 2 is near so they are riding their high horse till it isn't able to keep up in the race of mmorpgs.
    6. SIG event screws us legit players who worked to get our gear
    7. EST rol 2 event which screwed rol2 venders
    8. EST adds 1 gm on venus with 4 different gm names as a disguise to make it seem as if they are diligently watching over us
    9. EST blocks spam bots for 2 weeks, now theyre back and are rolling DEEP
    10. Est closes/deletes my thread/ will threaten to ban my thread because I am telling the truth.

Trainee
    its like in the arcades play at your own risk

again whit u wort less post -.-

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

lolz rol2

Banned
    it is stupid how ppl think cuz 1 guild is quitting or w/e they r gonna do,the game is gonna end.1 guild dont affect the whole game,cabal2 will be hosted by est so gl quitting and then coming back to the same management lol.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by moomoomilk View Post
    what did i say? it's periodical what est is doing to you animals.
    Top 10 periodical mistakes since 2008.

1.OGP made their $$ off of cabal, sold the buggy/laggy/botting/hacking/alzbuying/unstable rights of cabal to EST
    2.EST changes cabal NA to Global
    3.EST hires GM/Staff that ignores players more than president bush ignored hurricane katrina
    4.EST had help desk SQL injection error for 1.7weeks(aka they were on vacation)
    5. EST celebrates their 1 year anniversary aka cabal 2 is near so they are riding their high horse till it isn't able to keep up in the race of mmorpgs.
    6. SIG event screws us legit players who worked to get our gear
    7. EST rol 2 event which screwed rol2 venders

8. EST adds 1 gm on venus with 4 different gm names as a disguise to make it seem as if they are diligently watching over us
    9. EST blocks spam bots for 2 weeks, now theyre back and are rolling DEEP
    10. Est closes/deletes my thread/ will threaten to ban my thread because I am telling the truth.
    1:the event was made for the ppl with usd and the alz buyers.since the event was up,the gms added the ECH stack into CS so they would gain money from it(like any other online game).if u dont have the money to try then shut up about it.dont think cuz the sky is blue u will buy 100 cores and +14 a sig set just like that. LOL
    2: the rol+2 event was actually good cuz it helped every1.

Quote Originally Posted by XFearMyBladeX View Post
    it is stupid how ppl think cuz 1 guild is quitting or w/e they r gonna do,the game is gonna end.1 guild dont affect the whole game,cabal2 will be hosted by est so gl quitting and then coming back to the same management lol.
    Lol I agree with you. one guild quitting won't change a thing >.>. It just sounds like a ridiculous scenario
    "Hey bro, you going to play cabal today?"
    "Oh, nah tang quit, can't play anymore."
    "Oh really? Ah, guess I should sell my gear now."

Banned
    lol indeed.guild/group of ppl leaving means better opportunity for other ppl to do stuffs.

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    again whit u wort less post -.-
    nice engrish lol

Trainee
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterRoshi69 View Post
    Lol I agree with you. one guild quitting won't change a thing >.>. It just sounds like a ridiculous scenario
    "Hey bro, you going to play cabal today?"
    "Oh, nah tang quit, can't play anymore."
    "Oh really? Ah, guess I should sell my gear now."
    out with the old in with the new its just like the NFL, MLB or NBA the old farts gotta go so the new generation can play

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast