Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Tried to pull an oxio D:

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Kakakakakakakakaka View Post
    You cant tank as easily in t4 with rate resist = way less points

and trying to pull an xi lol not even mentioning the score....rank 5 rly? ABIGFAIL thats what it seems like name change pls
    okay? u should go pull a Rank 1 then, go beat tank n zixen as bringer Gl

troll much please?

and how theres a lotta ppl in T4, u reall ythink it's that easy to keep a 52/0 on how many times a WI can get Rooted? hilarious . GL go go go Rank 1 please! Show me how it's done..

explains hwy u just made that forum character, lols troll more please!! can't show ur real identity? sad.. so sad..
    Last edited by ABLGALL; 04-27-2011 at 10:55 AM.

*PEWPEW*

Quote Originally Posted by ABLGALL View Post
    First off this was T4, 2nd off 20ppl or less in t3= not that hard.. lmfao , since ppl don't have that much resist like they do in T4 or even armor/def, and 3rd of all, idc bout the points, i care bout the usage + the K/d, and bebe, not like i spam SP packs like u do lmfao

Btw, t4= 40 ppl + , since it's Bonus week. Kthxbye
    O.o I was talking about both t3 and t4. And I never said t4 only 20 ppl. I said WITH 20ppl. And you never said not using sp packs. ^_^
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!
    T4 WI (")_(")=o War? Click click click!

troll much please?

and how theres a lotta ppl in T4, u reall ythink it's that easy to keep a 52/0 on how many times a WI can get Rooted? hilarious . GL go go go Rank 1 please! Show me how it's done
    Already did when I was on cap side from oct to feb. ^_^ every week.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Quote Originally Posted by Xiju View Post
    t4 = 2x more players than t3
    O.o not when I was there. -.- we be lucky to get 20+ wars.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    O.o not when I was there. -.- we be lucky to get 20+ wars.
    -.- it was during this event x.x, so there were 40 vs 40 + >.< so gimme some credit on not dying -_- , and i got rooted like 10 times -_-

*PEWPEW*

-.- it was during this event x.x, so there were 40 vs 40 + >.< so gimme some credit on not dying -_- , and i got rooted like 10 times -_-
    I get root'd too. That you just can't help. As for not dying, stay back? I'm a tank build wiz. I don't run much. I try to take them out before I die.
    As for scores. Its not just about pts you see on the board. Your kills count too for your weekly rank. I've had many tried to take bringer by farming towers and hitting towers. They've got over 600+ pt but fail to get because my 500pt + 200kills beats that 600pt. Just because you see someone has rank 1 in war doesn't mean they good. You also have to see dmg taken. That's how you can avg out how much they vs other nation. Dmg taken gives you pt. Dmg given gives you pt. Each opposite nation you kill gives you 1 pt plus whatever dmg you gave and received from them. You just gotta know when and where to be. You gotta know when and where to use your buffs/bm's/etc. I've been going to war since 09' on diff chars. I learn from exp. For example, in t4 last few months I was there, caps stack north or go e2. So you take few good guys and pew pew. There already you get 20-40 pts. Or for caps, go w8. Hunt builders. That's not hard to do. As long as you're not dying trying. Lol. Or there's like 5 ppl guarding it then its pretty hard.
    I been to t3 2 times last 2 weeks and scored 400+ and 500+ with 200 kills. Its not hard if you know what to do where to do it. And I don't have any titles either so don't say you can't score as high as those rank 1 ppl. How you think ppl take bringer title from others.
    Oh! And learn who you're fighting. If you can't beat them, you just can't. Don't bother. Lol take on someone else. =P

Gears matter but skills matter more. I've seen ppl with full forcy gears who can't even score top 10. Then you get those who got epic fail gears but know how to war but fail at top 10 cause lack in gears.
    RETIRED.
    T5 WI ( )_( )
    T4 FA (='.'=) Hi!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Bebe View Post
    I get root'd too. That you just can't help. As for not dying, stay back? I'm a tank build wiz. I don't run much. I try to take them out before I die.
    As for scores. Its not just about pts you see on the board. Your kills count too for your weekly rank. I've had many tried to take bringer by farming towers and hitting towers. They've got over 600+ pt but fail to get because my 500pt + 200kills beats that 600pt. Just because you see someone has rank 1 in war doesn't mean they good. You also have to see dmg taken. That's how you can avg out how much they vs other nation. Dmg taken gives you pt. Dmg given gives you pt. Each opposite nation you kill gives you 1 pt plus whatever dmg you gave and received from them. You just gotta know when and where to be. You gotta know when and where to use your buffs/bm's/etc. I've been going to war since 09' on diff chars. I learn from exp. For example, in t4 last few months I was there, caps stack north or go e2. So you take few good guys and pew pew. There already you get 20-40 pts. Or for caps, go w8. Hunt builders. That's not hard to do. As long as you're not dying trying. Lol. Or there's like 5 ppl guarding it then its pretty hard.
    I been to t3 2 times last 2 weeks and scored 400+ and 500+ with 200 kills. Its not hard if you know what to do where to do it. And I don't have any titles either so don't say you can't score as high as those rank 1 ppl. How you think ppl take bringer title from others.
    Oh! And learn who you're fighting. If you can't beat them, you just can't. Don't bother. Lol take on someone else. =P

Gears matter but skills matter more. I've seen ppl with full forcy gears who can't even score top 10. Then you get those who got epic fail gears but know how to war but fail at top 10 cause lack in gears.
    Only saw you once and kij once

okay? u should go pull a Rank 1 then, go beat zixen as bringer Gl
    lol my gear blows and i outscored him without spamming sp kits when i was still in t4

Just an old screenshot...war was called with over 30 minutes left

Cabal(Ver203-110307-1248-0000).jpg
    Last edited by Deathlymonkey; 04-27-2011 at 03:12 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathlymonkey View Post
    lol my gear blows and i outscored him without spamming sp kits when i was still in t4

Just an old screenshot...war was called with over 30 minutes left

Cabal(Ver203-110307-1248-0000).jpg
    -_- , don't compare the past to now .....their score is so much beyond that -_-

*PEWPEW*

Banned

troll much please?

and how theres a lotta ppl in T4, u reall ythink it's that easy to keep a 52/0 on how many times a WI can get Rooted? hilarious . GL go go go Rank 1 please! Show me how it's done..

explains hwy u just made that forum character, lols troll more please!! can't show ur real identity? sad.. so sad..

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast