Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wiz lvling help?

wiz lvling help?

Hey, i started a wiz about a week ago, its lvl 55 now and i can go to wrs and weod, i have enough money for the cards and stuff so, if i go to level in there would it be best to go in a party or solo?

i can survive in buffalo cage by myself in wrs, but i havent tried weod.
    Soo should i stay with wrs or move on up to weod?, also if i i end up staying in wrs, would a party exp bonus help at all or would i be better off solo?

btw, i have about 271 def with hardness buff at lvl 15. ( idk if thatll help or not)

Edit: i havent been on it much but its lvl62 now, and alot of people are telling me to go weod but weods aree soo expensive no one else ever feels like going with me, soo should i go by myself and just grind alot or stay somewhere like dark bladers in PL?
    Last edited by Pentothenate; 05-19-2010 at 05:58 PM.

Banned
    party

Keep doing wRS parties until level 60 or so, then do wEOD. Then u can use wEOD to get to level 65 where you'll unlock Lake In Dusk.

Quote Originally Posted by Monopolus View Post
    Keep doing wRS parties until level 60 or so, then do wEOD. Then u can use wEOD to get to level 65 where you'll unlock Lake In Dusk.
    wrs are about 3mill now for one 0.o..... anything else? weod are about 400k sooo can i just go weod now?

Banned
    dont bother ur gonna get nerfed again son.

I started wizzy like last week, I'm capped at lvl 80 right now. I can tell you though, I've solo'd all the dungeons I've ran except normal rs (where I got a guildie to level with me). You should be able to run weak eod and solo it if you have stit gears on you as spares. If you're armor is just your regular quest armor then don't bother soloing weak eod up until I would say 60 or 65, even then party with someone. Wizzies are squishy but they can pack power when they're geared.

i say for getting to lv60 go n grind at wRS buffalos if u have the entry, if not try a wEod party n grind for teh whole 2 hrs, if not that u can try n get to lv61 by going to Ca1 u might get urself some ucms and uch whiel ur there,then after lv61 just run wEod...if not then go grind dark bladers til lv65 like most players did.
    Some Religions Of The World

Taoism: **** Happens.
    Hinduism: This **** Happened Before.
    Islam: If **** Happens, Take A Hostage.
    Buddhism: When **** Happens, Is It Really ****?
    Confucianism: Confucius Say "**** Happens".
    Protestantism: **** Won't Happen If I Work Harder.
    Catholicism: If **** Happens, I Deserve It.
    Unitarian: What Is This ****?
    Mormon: **** Happens Again, And Again, And Again.
    Judaism: Why Does This **** Always Happen To Me?
    Rastafarianism: Let's Smoke This ****.

please help

Can't you see the 6 posts above?

-- Indomie enak --

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Pentothenate View Post
    Hey, i started a wiz about a week ago, its lvl 55 now and i can go to wrs and weod, i have enough money for the cards and stuff so, if i go to level in there would it be best to go in a party or solo?

i can survive in buffalo cage by myself in wrs, but i havent tried weod.
    Soo should i stay with wrs or move on up to weod?, also if i i end up staying in wrs, would a party exp bonus help at all or would i be better off solo?

btw, i have about 271 def with hardness buff at lvl 15. ( idk if thatll help or not)

Edit: i havent been on it much but its lvl62 now, and alot of people are telling me to go weod but weods aree soo expensive no one else ever feels like going with me, soo should i go by myself and just grind alot or stay somewhere like dark bladers in PL?
    Z's leveling guide:
    Perm
    BB+
    EXP BB
    EXP rune when are able to use
    Party EXP rune when are able to use
    Choas title when are able to get it
    ALWAYS be in a Party

lower levels should go to the weaken dunegons untill they can unlock the normal ones. Hit RS with a buddy while someone else is outside the dunegon in the party. Once you get to the buffalos have the person that came with you leave party. His job is to break the stones to release more buffalos. Don't worry about finishing it, you are here to level up fast. Once you maxed out grinding in RS move on. Hit Choas Area as much as possible and hit PF. From level 1-170 should take you about 3-4 weeks max depending on how much you are on and how hard you grind. Also, use odd circles cuz the time you spend running back to the mobs you want is alot of exp you are losing. How this helps

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast