Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch

Thread: Vanilla Mastercards

Vanilla Mastercards

Hullo~ It's my first time purchasing eCoins, and I was wondering if they accepted prepaid Vanilla Mastercards. I know some other games don't accept this form of payment, so I wanted to know in advance before purchasing.

Thanks!

someone i know said the vanilla version doesnt work. a standard visa gift card will work tho.

It should work just fine; should work just like any other card. The only way to know for sure is to try...

i used to use those. if you are in canada you should go to bank of montreal and aply for the mosiac credit card. it costs 5 dollars to open up and its a secured credit card.

i do this and dont have a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by crushingraid View Post
    i used to use those. if you are in canada you should go to bank of montreal and aply for the mosiac credit card. it costs 5 dollars to open up and its a secured credit card.

i do this and dont have a problem.
    Only problem some people might have with that is that you normally need to be 18+ in order to sign up for a credit card. Prepaid cards will be close to the only option for players who are under the "legal age" in their country/state. Also, not everyone lives in Canada, so a Canadian credit card won't be an option for everyone.

Still, I give you credit for a very good suggestion.

not true. you need to be 18 for an unsecured credit card.

the mosiac is secured. meaning a 13 year old can get one.