Thread: Hacker in nation war/ 81939787 Procyon FA level 70

Hacker in nation war/ 81939787 Procyon FA level 70

here the video
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBAm_o1YdW8

Charater name (suspect) SmiIe
    Server: Mercury
    Time and Date: april 29

Quote Originally Posted by synkit View Post
    i think your jelly about others hacking...and if i tell you how to hack right now..you obviously would love to hear..wouldnt you?
    you dont see the other 9 pages of bad user reports? irrelevant what your asking, its retarded question lol. cheating is against ToS, and if a person was using it in Nwar, they are probably suffering from down syndrome as its probably the most useless place.

who cares if you can read a google'd search or some other sites tutorials, they are all read by GMs as well, so i dont see the logic in wanting to know something thats useless for anyone on a main/nwar and dungeons and that wants to keep thier account to build it up (Even though its not any different in ToS they dont care where or when, its still against rules.)

he/she is simply utilizing the report function. if there was a fail using somethin in t1 i dont see why you would want to protect that fail.
    wa (unbanned) ||| other wa (r.i.p)
    Bot Mutiny?! ||| wiz (r.i.p.)
    noob WI (r.i.p.) ||| Yuan

Banned
    looks like he was just using holy water of speed or whatever it's called

yeah thats hack

easily could have been holy water of speed, i can keep up with a dash/blink wiz when i use it