Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Venus is still quite full depends on the time u log

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post
    bakuryu is a character from the bloody roar (video game) series, and no that tootshid tard doesn't know what he is talking about. me and mat are two different people just rippin on the same .

HAHAHAHAHAH Ripping some one over the internet funniest shiiit i have ever heard from some fatt white kid good game.
    you ripped me soo bad im dieing
    Omg im dieing some kid with down syndrome just ripped me lmfaoooooo
    keep posting im loveing this Every post makes you look even more retarded keep going XD
    Last edited by ITooTMyShid; 05-03-2011 at 07:30 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    HAHAHAHAHAH Ripping some one over the internet funniest shiiit i have ever heard from some fatt white kid good game.
    you ripped me soo bad im dieing
    Omg im dieing some kid with down syndrome just ripped me lmfaoooooo
    keep posting im loveing this Every post makes you look even more retarded keep going XD
    clearly you are mad and maybe hurt (sensitive, much?) inside , as if we all can't see how your attitude reflects what your messed up pos life has come to.

oh well, at least i dont let no lifing scum get to me

peace.

P.s. you can keep posting all you want, calling me retard, fat white kid (im black and skinny but k), guy with down's or w/e you can come up with but it'll only get you looking more and more stupid and ridiculous in the long run. lol@thisguyitootmyshidcoolkat

muted?

Banned
    clearly you are mad and maybe hurt (sensitive, much?) inside , as if we all can't see how your attitude reflects what your messed up pos life has come to.

oh well, at least i dont let no lifing scum get to me

peace.

P.s. you can keep posting all you want, calling me retard, fat white kid (im black and skinny but k), guy with down's or w/e you can come up with but it'll only get you looking more and more stupid and ridiculous in the long run. lol@thisguyitootmyshidcoolkat

muted?

rofl go kill your self now.

bakuryu is a character from the bloody roar (video game) series, and no that tootshid tard doesn't know what he is talking about. me and mat are two different people just rippin on the same .
    He looks like a cunt and so are you.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456