Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Venus is still quite full depends on the time u log

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by steaksauce View Post
    wow, you sound very angry. i think it is perhaps a good thing that you are taking a break from this game. it is no longer a hobby if you get so angry over it
    actually im not angry just frustrated with ignorant and stupid fools like yourself, taking the "calm" role doesnt make you look good or cool or w/e you are tryin to be. who are you again?

Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post
    actually im not angry just frustrated with ignorant and stupid fools like yourself, taking the "calm" role doesnt make you look good or cool or w/e you are tryin to be. who are you again?
    who am i? a casual player enjoying the game. for a person who plans to quit a game, you sure are concerned with its wellbeing in the future.

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by ITooTMyShid View Post
    So Hurry up and quit and dont post here you always saying something is dead or how much you hate this game but you still continue to log in game and on forums if you know the game is dead quit dont come back simple as that.
    I already did quit. Sold all my gear to help gear out Dromar and I sold my character. I come back here occasionally to see how bad Dromar is raping everyone and to see when EST announces the server closer. Don't ever talk to me again, kay?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    I already did quit. Sold all my gear to help gear out Dromar and I sold my character. I come back here occasionally to see how bad Dromar is raping everyone and to see when EST announces the server closer. Don't ever talk to me again, kay?

rofl idgaf stop worrying about how some one else doing and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you quit fool

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bakuryu View Post
    lol ur to in love with this game calm yourself guy this game deserves to be downed you know why? tell me something good about it, and i'll tell you why its bad.

u mad bro?

Mad ? kakakak mad that your trolling a online game forums kakakakaka wait ima do you one better and troll with you * Powa to the trolls * ! ! =D

Shadow Titanium
    rofl idgaf stop worrying about how some one else doing and I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ you quit fool
    Clearly you give a fuck, lol. You're all upset that I'm telling you this game is a piece of shit and basically dead.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by macbowes View Post
    Clearly you give a fuck, lol. You're all upset that I'm telling you this game is a piece of shit and basically dead.
    Part where i said Idgaf is the part when you said you quit and geared some one Else GG happy for you want a cookie or something
    Oh and the cabal part the game is still fun to me soo fk off turd trying to make everyone hate the game because you do just go away scrubby..

Shadow Titanium
    Part where i said Idgaf is the part when you said you quit and geared some one Else GG happy for you want a cookie or something
    Oh and the cabal part the game is still fun to me soo fk off turd trying to make everyone hate the game because you do just go away scrubby..

Your incoherent writing coupled with your general stupidity will probably make more people hate the game than anything Nathaniel can say.

17x FB. LightLikeFeather. RIP.
    17x WA.Weierstrass. Venus. Deso.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LackofABetterName View Post
    Your incoherent writing coupled with your general stupidity will probably make more people hate the game than anything Nathaniel can say.
    didnt you quit too ?? Oh nice everyone from scammers trolls GG.

Banned
    cant believe ppl r stupid enough to believe gms would do a merging lol.they only care about ppl buying stuffs from cs.lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast