Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yo EST give wizards instant immunity!

Ive played a wiz my entire time playing cabal since 05/2008 - 06/2008 until now.

Since 2008 wizards have had exactly zero benefits added to our class. ZERO.

It has been quite the opposite with every update Wiz get less and less valuable. I will always play a wiz but lets not kid around here. The class is still relevant but slowly moving towards irrelevance.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

SIGMetal
    lol who says good people dont complain about their class? WI vs FB is just 1 sided, any decent fb will own any wi no competition.
    and its called blink,fade,blink,fade wats this dash thing your talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Spur View Post
    lol who says good people dont complain about their class? WI vs FB is just 1 sided, any decent fb will own any wi no competition.
    and its called blink,fade,blink,fade wats this dash thing your talking about?
    Agreed. FB's are a nightmare in war...absolutely ridiculous.

"Smile and waive boys...smile and waive."
    Past Guilds: Transcendent > Ascension > Devotion > Seireitei 4 life!Rockin The Black Suit Since 2008!
    RETIRED 08/22/2011

Too many noobs who aren't wizards commenting on shi t they don't understand. I can't do s hit against FB, even when I am all out. We have retards with instant immunity who really don't know what it is like not to have instant immunity, talking s hit. Only people who don't have instant immunity should comment in here......................That goes to blader and WA. You noobs know who you are.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Too many noobs who aren't wizards commenting on shi t they don't understand. I can't do s hit against FB, even when I am all out. We have retards with instant immunity who really don't know what it is like not to have instant immunity, talking s hit. Only people who don't have instant immunity should comment in here......................That goes to blader and WA. You noobs know who you are.
    ... I've played with a wiz in war .. even when fb's rooted me i killed them. that shiit aint hard to do. Atleast u guys easily break MF.

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    ... I've played with a wiz in war .. even when fb's rooted me i killed them. that shiit aint hard to do. Atleast u guys easily break MF.
    what tier?
    Sorrry 17x Procyon
    ----------AioN----------

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Why give them instant immunity when you could give them a magic amp Shield Splinter. That's more understandable yes?
    THIS

why not just give them a shield, bro? field of fear and art of fierceness too.

MORTAL BANE ON WIZARDS IS A MUST HAVE, THEY WILL SUHK BALLZ WITHOUT IT, TRUST ME DO IT!!!

"Paper is good, nerf rock -Scissors"
    Presizion 16x FA - Venus
    IIChrisxDxGr8II 14x FB [RETIRED, RIP.]

Leader: Defiance - "The team on my side committed." -

I'm the best, and I'll sh** on anybody you nominate. That's a fact, that's a promise I'm proud to make.

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by O.o View Post
    what tier?
    110-139

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris View Post
    "Paper is good, nerf rock -Scissors"
    truth

Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    You are a noob I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥. We only talk about T5 here.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast