Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Yo EST give wizards instant immunity!

Yo EST give wizards instant immunity!

Yo EST, give wizards instant immunity because they can't do crap with BM2. You guys ruined the game already with OP FBs, now at least make it a little fair.

RedOsmium
    stop qq'ing n use bm1 or aura against other people. im a bl n even i know that about wizards.

Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    Yo EST, give wizards instant immunity because they can't do crap with BM2. You guys ruined the game already with OP FBs, now at least make it a little fair.
    what u talking about wiz bm2 pwns and FB are not OP if u know how to deal whit them

buying lv3 Sword carts and dark disc

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by cerverus3 View Post
    what u talking about wiz bm2 pwns and FB are not OP if u know how to deal whit them
    haha cerv this guys obviously su.cks .. dont worry about them

U2 noobs aren't an FB or WI, so why are you posting like you know what you are talking about? Also, I only will listen to class w/o instant immunity. Both of you have instant immunity and are obviously biased; yet, u r acting like you know what you are talking about. Seriously too many noobs on forum.......

Titanium
    or suçk less
    wizards bm2 doesnt suçk, you need stuns in your bm2 to handle mobs
    /derp
    and yes im a wizard and i have no problems in dungeons and war, maybe you just suçk
    DERP'D

RedOsmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Atheist View Post
    U2 noobs aren't an FB or WI, so why are you posting like you know what you are talking about? Also, I only will listen to class w/o instant immunity. Both of you have instant immunity and are obviously biased; yet, u r acting like you know what you are talking about. Seriously too many noobs on forum.......
    According to everyone who plays this game, one class or another is OP. L2playurclass n stfü

Osmium
    Quote Originally Posted by Hash View Post
    According to everyone who plays this game, one class or another is OP. L2playurclass n stfü
    lol +1

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by otice1 View Post
    Why give them instant immunity when you could give them a magic amp Shield Splinter. That's more understandable yes?
    i want a magic amp shield grenade, crit shot, eagle eye, root, immunity, and bears k?

Titanium
    omg fb so op waaa waaaa all they ever do is up the other classes cause all you cry babys all classes are op bich

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast