Facebook Twitter Youtube Twitch
Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast

Thread: T2 Discussion

T2 Discussion

lets have a t2 discussion, we can start it up by saying who is the strongest in each class.

to start it off:
    fb: shoganxi
    fs: xxalishxx
    fa: loki126
    wa: rebeccablack
    wi: exaltation
    bl: xxhakuruxx

Shadow Titanium
    Rofl take hakuru off please >.> hes like the only BL in t2 lmfao and he relogs before dying + he farms off smalls ;D

FB: Neo/Shogan
    FS: Aniki
    FA: Airwaves
    WA: Rebeccablack
    WI: xC2x
    Bl: nobody =] cuz there's no decent bl atm

obsession, please note that this is my opinion. i think hakuru is a pretty blader. he beats me all the time in ch8 pvp. and he relogs because he knows if he dies, the opposing nation will earn 10 points for every kill.

aniki is not that good imho. i am on his side in nation war, but he doesn't score very high in wars and i never really see him take any bases or give out any commands. in comparison to proc fs bringer alish, he doesn't really contribute much in the war in my opinion.

neoboomcloud doesnt really score that high in war either.

ive never heard of xc2x. is he on cap or proc side?
    Last edited by steaksauce; 05-01-2011 at 04:15 PM.

Shadow Titanium
    Ok first off what is your name in game? And hakuru is not very good in war. If he kills you all the time then that isnt a good sign for you, sorry :/

2nd-Aniki hasnt been trying lately, he would easily outscore loki but he has no motivation since there arent many good procs. He doesnt take bases becuase it is his job, as a bringer, to defend already occupied bases. He doesnt give out any commands because no one ever listens either.

3rd-Boom hasnt beeing trying lately either cuz of similar reasons as Aniki but he never attacks a guard and usually goes for cap kills. most of the time gets 70+ kills a war and you get more points from guards then killing caps.

4th-C2 is on proc side and the best wi in t2. You probably havent seen him because he hasnt been warring lately and recently degeared. Lol he tanks more then your average FS.

ok Steak

First of all - you don't know C2? gtfo = =

Hakuru = the biggest pos. I don't see why fucking 10 points would matter so much as to RELOGGING. And he beats you probably cuz you suck.

Ailish = Pussy. Farmer. Only warred when Aniki (or other good people) weren't on. Runs away a lot ^^

Loki = biggest farmer I've ever seen. Gets the lowest received dmg all the time but scores a lot.

Also, a FB doesn't usually score that high in war. Although, that doesn't mean he/she isn't good. Boom is good because he tanks like a boss and gets like 60 kills per war.

SO I would have to agree with Obs and Raik on this one, but one correction..
    Best FB: INTOXICATE 8D
    (fully sarcastic)
    Last edited by Innovation; 05-01-2011 at 09:13 PM.

Banned
    lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing aniki is beast

i remade a char to farm weod and went to t2

this dood tank 6 caps and stopped us from getting even one base the entire war while other procs took entire map

Shadow Titanium
    Quote Originally Posted by plzbuffme View Post
    lol I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥I love you >.<♥ing aniki is beast

i remade a char to farm weod and went to t2

this dood tank 6 caps and stopped us from getting even one base the entire war while other procs took entire map
    lol and you are?

Banned
    look at all these new t2s.

Red-Osmium
    Ohidere juji

Page 1 of 71 1231151 ... LastLast